Perfectly situated between Varadero and Havana, history lovers will enjoy the proximity to Cuba's capital. Spend hours browsing through the historical streets.
Adults only 14+
42km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 52km from Havana.
2 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
1 pool, 1 whirlpool
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- Maximum 2 à la carte dinners per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and a selection of international drinks
- 24-hr beverages and snacks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- All taxes and gratuities
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba. *Subject to change without notice. Please visit wesjet.com (http://bit.ly/dbwRnA) for additional information.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 92% of guests recommend this hotel
I love Jibacoa and look forward to returning again and again.
Unlikely to return, far below expectations
Quiet beautiful resort, defenetly not for party people. The cappucinos are fantastic, i loved everything at this resort.
Love the people! will go back again only not in Dec.,people are fantastic!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Breezes Jibacoa?
We'd love to know what you think.