This resort, located on Varadero Beach has an intimate atmosphere and with architectural styling unique to the area. Lots of adventure for couples and families.
Please note: Resort layout may not be suitable for those who have difficulty walking. Due to surf conditions, ocean swimming is not advised at times
Approximately 30 km from Varadero International Airport. Beachfront, 5 minutes from the town of Varadero
Meal plan options:
2 pools, 1 whirlpool
Elevators: Yes. Hotel/Resort does not provide rooms for guests with disabilities.
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- All taxes and gratuities
- Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner and a room upgrade upon availability.
Not included in the price of your package
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba
Please visit www.wesjet.com for additional information
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel
The beach was beautiful - not so about the resort.
Would go back in a heart beat !
Great value at this resort.
The highlite anywhere in Cuba is the people.
awesome awesome awesome
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Hotel Tuxpan?
We'd love to know what you think.