Recently opened, this property is the newest hotel in Cuba and the Iberostar family. This complex offers an array of services and a prime location right on the pristine beach of Varadero.
40km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 13km from the town of Varadero.
4 à la carte • 1 buffet • 2 snack bars • 1 ice cream saloon
Meal plan options:
6 pools, whirlpools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request)
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and a selection of international drinks
- 24-hr beverages and snacks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Access to spa (treatments not included)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Taxes and gratuities
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba. *Subject to change without notice. Please visit wesjet.com (http://bit.ly/dbwRnA) for additional information
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel
we love to go back again
This place has #1 staff who go above and beyond to make you feel welcome!!
Overall great, with a minor hiccup
Great experience at Laguna Azul!
love it, would go again
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Iberostar Laguna Azul?
We'd love to know what you think.