Hotel Iberostar Playa Alameda ensures a relaxing beach holiday amid tropical gardens and beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see and offers all the services of a luxury hotel.
41km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 14km from the town of Varadero.
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar • 1 grill • 1 ice cream saloon
Meal plan options:
1 pool, 1 whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Intro scuba lesson in pool
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes and gratuities
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba. *Subject to change without notice. Please visit wesjet.com (http://bit.ly/dbwRnA) for additional information.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel
I would not recommend this hotel to future travelers
The staff were the best!
The service was great. Staff was very personable.
Loved this hotel and staff!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Iberostar Playa Alameda?
We'd love to know what you think.