Surrounded by colourful landscaped gardens and set on a beautiful stretch of beach, Brisas del Caribe is a casual and informal resort catering to all.
35km from Varadero Int'l Airport and 8km from the town of Varadero
3 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar • 1 grill
Meal plan options:
2 pools, 1 whirlpool
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 14
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals and snacks
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and a selection of international drinks
- 24-hr beverages and snacks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment.
- All taxes and gratuities
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban Departure Tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba. *Subject to change without notice. Please visit wesjet.com (http://bit.ly/dbwRnA) for additional information.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 50% of guests recommend this hotel
Great place would go again :)
Get your hepatitis shot before you stay here!
Excellent resort with fantastic staff.
Funky, fun, food not bad, but the room wasn't great
For the price, excellent value!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Brisas Del Caribe?
We'd love to know what you think.