Nestled among one of the most beautiful natural parks, nature lovers will definitely appreciate the fully-grown vegetation surrounding the Allegro Varadero. This resort has been newly renovated and WestJet Vacations guests will be in newly remodeled rooms located in the main tower.
33 km from Varadero Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
Your price includes:
- All meals and drinks
- One dinner per week at each a la carte Restaurant (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and select international drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized waters sports
- Scuba lessons
- All taxes and gratuities
Not included in the price of your package:
- Cuban departure tax of $25 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) per person paid locally at the airport.*
Effective May 1, 2010, all persons entering Cuba will be required to hold medical travel insurance covering their period of stay within Cuba. If medical travel insurance is not obtained in advance, it may be purchased on arrival at the airport in Cuba
Please visit www.wesjet.com for additional information.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 50% of guests recommend this hotel
Loved every minute at this resort and Cuba!
2 star at best. Spend a few hundred more for somewhere else
I would not stay here again
An overall great experience with lots of fun memories.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Allegro Varadero?
We'd love to know what you think.