Breathtaking views of the ocean and lagoon, excellent dining, superior service, spectacular grounds, stunning facilities and superb accommodations all accompanied by an excellent location.
Beachfront, 21km from Cancun Int’l Airport. Close to golf, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
5 `a la carte • 3 buffet • 3 snack bars
Meal plan options:
2 pools, kids pool, hot tub
Elevators - Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all-inclusive
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, a la carte, buffet style and show cooking (lobster with surcharge)
- Dinner can be a la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- 24-hour all-inclusive club featuring self-serve snacks and drinks
- unlimited domestic and select international drinks
- In-suite mini-bar stocked with soft drinks, beer and water. (convenient liquor cabinet included in Junior Suites Oceanview and upgraded categories)
- 24-hour Gran VIP Lounge, located at the 6th floor with exclusive concierge service, snacks, drinks, games & internet for upgraded suite categories
- Waiter service around pools, beach and beach sundeck
- Room service from 8 am to 10 pm
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports (provided in a marina nearby)
- All current taxes and gratuities
- Exchange privileges including use of restaurants and facilities at sister resort Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen (Transportation not included)
- Access to dinner at Maria Marie, Asiana and Pelicanos restaurants and SPAzul at THE ROYAL in Cancun Luxury Resort (adults only, 16 years and older) when staying in the following room categories: Gran Junior Suite Oceanview • Gran Junior Suite Beachfront Walkout • Gran Master 1 Bedroom suite • Gran Master 1 Bedroom Suite Oceanview Jacuzzi • Gran Presidential 1 Bedroom Suite Oceanview with Jacuzzi
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 70% of guests recommend this hotel
I would never want to go to that hotel again .
Love the Place
We loved the hotel, especially the food!
Could have been a 4.5 star
This resort was a nightmare vacation
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Gran Caribe Real Resort and Spa?
We'd love to know what you think.