Guests will discover an explosion of luxury around every corner. All provided in an atmosphere of casual elegance boasting a perfect beachfront location, steps from Playa del Carmen's famed Fifth Avenue.
Adults only 16+
65 km from Cancun Int'l Airport, beachfront location steps from Playa del Carmen's famed Fifth Avenue
Construction of a building is presently taking place adjacent to THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen. Construction is ongoing and the completion date is unknown at this time. Machinery and workers are present daily at the site and may be seen or heard at various times throughout the day.
6 à la carte • 2 buffet • 4 snack bars
Meal plan options:
3 pools, hot tub
Elevators: Yes. Rooms for guests with disabilities (available upon request).
Your price includes:
- Online check-in available within 48 hours of arrival
- In-suite double jetted tub
- Spacious, modern bathroom with deluxe amenities
- Rotating 32” LCD satellite TV (for multi-position viewing) and DVD/CD player
- Coffeemaker and in-suite mini-bar, stocked daily with water, beer, soft drinks and snacks and a convenient liquor cabinet system with a selection of international liquors
- Unique “Magic Box” for discreet room service delivery
- Terrace or balcony with furniture and hammock
- In-suite electronic laptop-size safety deposit box
- 2-line direct dial cordless telephone with bi-lingual voice mail and bathroom extension
- Royal Bed® with pillow-top mattress, high thread count linens, plush duvet cover and multiple pillows
- Fully equipped Life Fitness® Center & Stott Pilates®, spinning, aerobics and yoga sessions
- Gourmet Luxury All Inclusive restaurants with a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner; “show cooking stations” for custom food preparation and an international buffet, including natural, low calorie, vegetarian and delicatessen-style menu choices
- Unlimited domestic and international premium brand liquors, a variety of beers, wine and sparkling wine by the glass, plus an extensive selection of fine wines included. Exceptional vintage wines, cognacs and tequilas available at surcharge
- Complimentary use of internet at the Business Center
- Trade nights between THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen and THE ROYAL in Cancun (based on availability at time of check in and arranged locally)
- Exclusive exchange privileges at all Real Resorts
- 24-hour prompt room service
- 24-hour VIP Lounge serving hors d'oeuvres, premium snacks, domestic and international premium brand beverages with board games and large LCD screens
- Personalized check-in/check-out with welcome and departure refreshing cocktail and cold towel service
- Business service by concierge available from 9 am to 6 pm
- Olympic-size fresh water pool with 50-meter lap lane
- Oceanfront activity pool
- Tranquility pool for relaxation with 25-meter lap lane
- Daily social entertainment
- Nightly entertainment including live music and fabulous professional shows
- Educational wine & tequila tasting hosted by hotel sommelier
- Canopied shade beds & lounge chairs on the beach & at the pool, in-pool sun chaises and plush beach towels
- Exclusive Royal Beach Cabanas® upon availability
- Convenient flag system for guests to request waiter service on the beach
- Beach Butlers provide cold towel service, ice water, suntan lotion, newspapers, magazines and much more
- Nightly turndown service
- Casual evening Management Cocktail Party
- Round trip airport transfers
- All resort taxes and gratuities
- Stay at 1, play at 4 • access to facilities at all other Real Resorts • transfers not included
- Trade nights between THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen and THE ROYAL in Cancun • based on availability at time of check in and arranged locally
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel
Beautiful adults-only hotel with incredible service!
Can't wait to go back.
Westjet Vacations package to the Royal in Play del Carmen is excellent value.
disappointed with room, too expensive for what I paid
The staff was excellent, food terrific and we would certainly go back to this location.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited The Royal Playa del Carmen?
We'd love to know what you think.