Invigorate the mind, body and spirit on this 32 oceanfront acre luxury resort. Turn moments into memories as you enjoy daily activities and Hawaiian cultural programs including botanical tours, turtle talk, historical petro glyph hikes, traditional outrigger canoe rides and nightly torch ceremony.
33km from Kona Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 18 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Additional Package Options ($):
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Car rental
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
For arrivals on or after January 1, 2014, a resort fee of $25.00USD plus 4.166% tax charged per room per night. Fee includes:
- unlimited basic internet
- self parking for one vehicle per room
- Any local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Nightly housekeeping turndown service with bottled water for each registered guest
- 24 hour access to the fitness centre
- on demand shuttle transportation within the Mauni Lani Resort
- 10% discount on published pricing for the Gathering of the Kings luau when booked through the hotels concierge (not combinable)
- 1 hour snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, per day)
- Various cultural activities including Outrigger canoe rides, daily arts & crafts, cultural hikes, tide pool and snorkel introductions
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
The Fairmont Orchid
My first trip to Hawaii
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited The Fairmont Orchid Hawaii?
We'd love to know what you think.