The fun begins the moment you arrive at the Disneyland Hotel! Guests will enjoy enchanting exterior enhancements and wonderful Guest room upgrades that feature a contemporary look with exquisite Disney touches. Outside, more fun and adventure await, including the Peter Pan-inspired Never Land Pool. A stay here is the perfect way to keep the Disney magic going all vacation long!
56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX)
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -18 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extra Magic Hour* - on select days, guests staying onsite at one of the Disneyland Resorts with a valid Park admission are eligible to enter the Park one hour prior to opening to the general public.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
*Allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the Park opens to the public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid Theme Park admission ticket. To maximize your early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment and services may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
Clean hotel, with great service!
In view of the above when the front desk stated the parking at the hotel (15.00 per day) was complimentary to West Jet guests was certainly
We loved our stay, will return to this hotel again and again!
Great Disney experience.
Beautiful hotel with accommodating, friendly staff.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disneyland Hotel?
We'd love to know what you think.