The rich history and natural beauty of California are captured in the elegant, Craftsman-style architecture of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Home to the world-class Mandara Spa, the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant, and featuring a private entrance into Disney California Adventure Park, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers enough luxuries to keep all of your senses indulged for the duration of your stay.
56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX) and 15km from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -18 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extra Magic Hour* - on select days, guests staying onsite at one of the Disneyland Resorts with a valid Park admission are eligible to enter the Park one hour prior to opening to the general public.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
*Allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the Park opens to the public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid Theme Park admission ticket. To maximize your early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment and services may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
The Best Way to Experience Disney
All hotel staff were extremely helpful and curtious.
A FANTASTICAL EXPERIENCE
Our "Once In A LIfeTime" Family vacation
Dreams come true
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa?
We'd love to know what you think.