Stepping into Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel is like going back in time to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks— only with a whimsical Disney twist! From the surfing Goofy statue in the lobby to the roller coaster-inspired water slide at the rooftop pool, everything about this hotel tells you that you're in for a totally unique, totally Disney experience!
56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX)
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -18 (theme park tickets ages 3-9)
Elevators – Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extra Magic Hour* - on select days, guests staying onsite at one of the Disneyland Resorts with a valid Park admission are eligible to enter the Park one hour prior to opening to the general public.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
*Allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the Park opens to the public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have a valid Theme Park admission ticket. To maximize your early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening. Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment and services may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions..
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel
Disney's Paradise Pier is Great
Disney is great! Hotel was just OK
Christmas at Disney
First trip to Disneyland!
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel?
We'd love to know what you think.