Breezes Resort & Spa, Rio Bueno is a seaside village on Jamaica's North Coast with Victorian architecture, vivid colours and intricate details. This quaint resort is home to the largest pool in Jamaica. Great for couples, singles and adult families 16 years and over.
Adults only 16+
This resort has clothing optional areas
On Jamaica's north coast in Trelawny, 51km east of Montego Bay Int'l Airport.
4 à la carte • 1 buffet • 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:
Elevators: No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Golf (transportation, clubs, carts and mandatory caddies not included)
- All taxes and gratuities
Au Naturel Facilities - located at Breezes Rio Bueno, in the Braco Village area
These facilities are offered to guests staying at Breezes Rio Bueno
* Please note a daily access fee will apply
- Separate 24 hour clubhouse with bar for guests in the Au Naturel areas
- Continental breakfast from 6am – 11am.
- Clubhouse Bar open 9am – 2am with dining from 11am – 9pm
- Au Naturel Pool Grill open 11am – 3pm daily, buffet Thursdays for lunch and snacks.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
A Piece of Paradise
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Breezes Resort and Spa Rio Bueno?
We'd love to know what you think.