Beautifully appointed rooms, shingled rooftops, private courtyards and magnificent gardens combine to re-create the charming atmosphere of romantic bed-and-breakfast inns found along the mid-Atlantic coast of the 1940s. Bustling nightclubs, restaurants and shops can be found at Disney's BoardWalk entertainment district, adjacent to the Resort. Recapture the fun and excitement of bygone seaside villages.
Resort type: Deluxe
24 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9).
Elevators – Yes, for buildings 3-stories or higher. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee