Guests can relax as lush gardens, warm breezes and sunny skies beckon. Six brightly coloured “villages” – each named after a Caribbean island – capture the alluring ambiance of the tropics. The island playground features seven pools and pristine white-sand beaches on the shores of beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay.
23 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Meal plan options:
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: Resort ages 2 -17 (theme park tickets ages 3-9).
Elevators – No. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Resort packages include Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort and baggage transfer
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry and tram
- Guests key to the world room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, offers guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Disney Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
There is no resort fee for this hotel.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel
We would not stay here again.
A quiet, beautiful get away from the crowds at Disney parks.
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort?
We'd love to know what you think.