The world's largest Marriott sits on 200 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and is conveniently located to all major attractions. The resort features 2,000 guestrooms with oversized balconies and offers endless experiences.
24km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Renovations to the Orlando World Centre Marriott will start in the beginning of June and continue until early 2013. The areas under renovation are listed below:
- The Falls Pool with waterslide and surrounding area is scheduled to be closed from early August – end of December. Upon the falls pool reopening, the poolside bar and slide tower projects will continue through June 2013.
- Re-Concept of our Italian Restaurant. The restaurant will be closed from mid August – mid January.
- Façade refurbishment will begin in mid June. The exterior will be painted and at times balconies of rooms impacted will not have guest access.
Meal plan options:
6 pools, 6 whirlpools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 17 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- All taxes
- Free rollaway bed for 5th person in room
- 10% discount at all hotel outlets including restaurants, gift shops, pro shops & spa.
- Request your free passes at check-in to board the scheduled shuttle to Disney.
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
No Resort Fee
Reviews 50% of guests recommend this hotel
Disappointed with this hotel
The hotel and pool was very nice, but the shuttle service to the Disney parks was dissapointing
My trip to Orlando
Awesome Hotel very close to Epcot
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited Orlando World Center Marriott?
We'd love to know what you think.