This breathtaking resort is Hawaii's only luxury all-suite oceanfront resort and features spacious 1 bedroom suites with private lanais.
The Fairmont Kea Lani is a completely non-smoking property; all suites and villas are non-smoking. There are designated smoking areas on the grounds of the property.
37km from Kahului Int'l Airport
The Fairmont Kea Lani is renovating and expanding their Willow Stream Spa. The transformation is expected to be marginally intrusive for guests, with activity taking place Mondays through Saturdays between 9:00am and 5:00pm. The work is expected to continue through to December 2013.
Meal plan options:
3 pools, 2 hot tubs
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 17 and under
Elevators: Yes. Rooms and facilities for guests with disabilities (upon request).
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Additional Package Options ($):
- Breakfast plan ($)
- Round-trip airport transfers ($)
- Car rental ($)
Resort fee (payable at resort)Help?
Effective October 1, 2013 for all new reservations arriving as of January 1, 2014, The Fairmont Kea Lani has introduced a $30 plus tax daily resort charge that includes:
- Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired
- Any local, domestic long distance, and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Complimentary beach umbrellas (1 per suite, 2 per villa, available on a first come first served basis)
- Complimentary in-suite bottled water
- Access to 24 hour Fairmont Fitness Center & Complimentary Fitness Classes
- On-demand shuttle transportation service within the Wailea area
- Complimentary Sunscreen and After-Sun Lotion available at the Pool Pavilion
- 1-hour Snorkel Equipment rental (per day; per suite)
- Various Cultural Activities including: Hawaiian Canoe Experience (advanced reservations required)
- Hawaiian Cultural Property Tour; Crafts
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel
We loved it there, located on our favorite beach!
Our First Romantic Holiday in Maui
- See all reviews for this hotel
Have you visited The Fairmont Kea Lani?
We'd love to know what you think.