AmSafe child aviation and Special Cares restraint systems
The child aviation restraint system "CARES™", and the Special CARES™ aviation restraint systems are manufactured by AmSafe, and are a harness and buckle device that attaches directly to the aircraft seat.
If you plan on using the Special CARES™ restraint system on board the aircraft, after you have completed your reservation contact us so we can prepare for you to use this system.
Conditions for acceptance:
- The harness and buckle device must bear a legible label that states:
- FAA APPROVED in accordance with 14 CFR 21.305(d), approved for aircraft use only
- PNR (part number) 4082-1-(X)-(X)
- The harness and buckle device must be used within the limitations specified by the manufacturer found on the device
- The guest responsible for the occupant must be familiar with the:
- Manufacturer’s installation instructions and limitations for the device
- Method of securing and releasing the occupant from the device
- Procedures for evacuating the occupant secured in the device