All Souls' Chapel

  1. Home
  2. Destination Guide
  3. All Souls' Chapel

Attractions

Practical Information

Located on the premises of St. Peter's Cathedral in downtown Charlottetown, All Souls' Chapel was established as a dedication to Father George Hodgson, the cathedral's first priest. Established in 1888, the chapel features High Victorian Gothic architecture, and it was constructed in locally sourced sandstone. The chapel was designed by William Critchlow Harris, a renowned ecclesiastical architect, and Harris' brother Robert painted the murals that grace the chapel's inner walls. Visit this National Historic Site and regional Heritage Place then get a breath of fresh air at Rochford Square, which is situated just beyond All Souls' Chapel.

Location:  7 All Souls Lane, St. Peter's Cathedral Charlottetown