St. Cajetan's Church

St. Cajetan's Church

Attractions

Erected in 1926 by Robert Willison, St. Cajetan's Church was Denver's first house of worship for Spanish-speaking Catholics. Inspired by the holy sanctuaries of Mexico, the church displays a typical southwestern design. It holds a place on the National Register of Landmarks and is a Denver landmark as well. The old church stands on the Auraria campus and functions as a theater facility for university productions.

Location:  299 South Raleigh