Our Lady of Perpetual Help

  1. Home
  2. Destination Guide
  3. Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Attractions

Practical Information

The history of the parish of Our Lady of Perpetual Help dates back to the year 1949. The original church, located in Old Town, moved to Miller Road before being affected by the tornado of 1968. The present day church was completed in 1978 and till date serves to the local Catholic Christian community of Scottsdale. Regular services at the church include masses and granting of sacraments.

Location:  7655 East Main Street