Hutchinson Building

  1. Home
  2. Destination Guide
  3. Hutchinson Building

Attractions

One of the most recognizable structures in Saskatoon, the Hutchinson Building was erected in the year 1923. Located in the heart of the city, it was designed by Frank P. Martin, a leading architect at the time. The building was initially constructed to accommodate the Saskatoon Hardware Store, which was soon to be bought by Saskatoon Handicraft Supplies. In the summer of 99, the structure was acquired by the municipality and certified as a heritage site.

Location:  2nd Avenue South