Tillicum Twin Theatres

  1. Home
  2. Destination Guide
  3. Tillicum Twin Theatres

Entertainment

Originally built in 1954 as the Tillicum Theatre, it changed its name to Tillicum Twin Theatres in 1974 after a second screening hall was added. It may not be the first to bring the silver screen to Terrace but it sure is probably the only long-standing, continuously run movie hall in town. This simple looking movie theater is a staple for movie enthusiasts in town and has over the years upgraded its facility to show the latest matinees and blockbusters. While tickets are reasonably priced, Tuesdays are discounted for movie fans.

Location:  4720 Lakelse Avenue