This cozy, low rise resort, located right on the waters edge allows you to be just steps from the beach. There are nine great dining choices (4 are located at Divi Aruba) and live entertainment every night. Guests staying at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive have full access to dine and play at the adjacent Divi Aruba.
Kids 0-12 stay and eat free.
Stay at 1, play at 2
Enjoy access at facilities to Divi Aruba All Inclusive
Please see hotel concierge for more details. Subject to change and expire without notice
I knew things would be a little different due to Covid. We were upgraded to a Premium Room. Expected a little bit more. The room was nice. Loved the lights for reading attached to headboards. Liked double sinks and lighted drawers in vanity. Sliding doors to patio much easier to use. Staff was very friendly as usual. Went to Red Parrot 3 times while we were there. They have a new menu with some new selections. The pork chop was delicious. For newly renovated rooms, we had issues with our room. Had to get 3 coffee makers, because the others did not work properly. Had issues with air conditioning, there were other issues that we didn't even report. I would go back because usually I give a very good review. This time just a little disappointed. We got the on sight covid test. You just had to cross the street from the Tamarijn. Very nice staff there. Painless covid test. Got our results via e-mail. If you want a hard copy you can go there and they will give you one. Customs went quickly into Aruba. Coming was a complete nightmare. We had to go thru 7 checkpoints. Everything was backed up, long lines. Very frustrating. The only reason I wouldn't go back to Aruba is when trying to leave Aruba it is to lenghty process. Enjoyed my time at the Tamarijn. You also can use facilities at Divi. You can eat and drink there. You can use pool and workout facilities. Weather was great. Just a nice place to get sun and relaxation.
Our family of four had a wonderful time!
Jul 23, 2021
We stay at Tamarijn from July 14-20 and I can only say great things about this resort. We LOVED our time there and highly recommend this resort. We have stayed at different all-inclusive in different countries and this resort is the best quality for the price.
1.Super friendly staff, housekeepers, bartenders, everyone was happy
2.They accommodated us for early check-in and late check-out with no problem.
3. Fantastic oceanfront room, like you won't get any closer than what they have. It is truly amazing. We stayed in tower 19, first floor. It was also quiet at night so sound bleeding. The room was updated, clean and beautiful. The bathroom was good too.
4. The ocean was amazing, the color, the temperature and so much marine life to see. We snorkeled every day and saw much.
5. Food: We loved the food. At the buffet we found grilled meats including two kinds of fish, meats, and shrimp. Fresh salads, local foods, desserts, and fruits. The breakfast buffet had plenty of options and we found the food at all times during breakfast time. The best part was the freshly blended fruits and fresh real orange juice.
6.Restaurant reservations: We could not find an option for the first night but did for the following six nights. I was there by 8 am to make sure I had the first options. Our number one restaurant was the Italian, then Red Parrot and Mexican. They were very good. The asian restaurant, Ginger, was ok but not great.
7.Entertainment: They had synchronized swimming on Wednesday night, then Carnaval night, Dance, DJ, live bands around 8:30-9:30 pm. The downside of it was the schedule was not really set and staff never knew exactly what was happening every night. But we enjoyed what we saw and also danced.
8. Our room was close to the bunker bar so we enjoyed many drinks there and watch the sunset from there every night. Our kids enjoyed their fruit smoothies there, and they had lots of them every day. We enjoyed many drinks especially the Caribean Temptation
9.Water Sports: We booked the Catamaran with Aruba Water Sports and they were THE BEST. Book them in advance online. You have to do it. We booked tubing through the concierge and it was fantastic. We brought our own snorkeling equipment and really enjoyed snorkeling every day. The resort provided it but we prefer our own.
10.Bikes: The resort loaned us bikes and we went downtown with the, They have a little battery that allows you to go faster. They are pretty amazing.
11. Grounds and cleaning: It was beautiful and super clean.
Downside: The only downside that I can speak of is humans not cleaning after themselves. Some people left drinks cups and towels behind. That was annoying. The resort provides containers along the beach for people to drop off their cups but some people choose not to care.