Spent a wonderful week at the Hilton Cancun with my family. From the moment we arrived the staff were welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. Rooms were beautiful, balconies were magical. Definitely splurge for the room with the deluxe balcony, lying on the balcony sofa looking out at the water was a highlight. Plenty of things to keep my kids (15 and 10) engaged. Evening entertainment was a fun mix. The Aladdin show was great, though my son preferred the Michael Jackson show. Musical performances on the patio were great. We booked 2 excursions with the agency located in the hotel. Both were wonderful and enjoyed by my whole family. Had no difficulty booking dinner reservations through the web portal. Angel at the pool bar was great. Luis doing beach service was fantastic, friendly and attentive. Erica in the taqueria was lovely. Jorge in Auma was full of personality. A wonderful week and my family and I would absolutely return.
Enjoyed our stay!
Jul 01, 2022
Hotel staff were very friendly and food were plenty and tasty. Entertainment were fun and we loved them. Just a lot of people and had hard time booking restaurants at reasonable time. Since you need room number to book restaurants, I recommend the make reservation asap if you know your schedule.
Great for a family trip!
Jul 01, 2022
Stayed at Hilton Cancun with my husband and 4 year old. The resort was super family friendly - the kids club was great, and shows were really entertaining! We ate at Maxal, La Luce, Sunan (our favorite!), Azulinda, La Chucheria and Vela. The food was all delicious, with lots of choices for everyone! The splash pad was fun for both my daughter and husband! I enjoyed the private pool at the swim up suite. The rooms were super clean and new. The service was great and I’d definitely recommend for family trip! It was a little crowded, so you had to make your reservations early - but it really wasn’t a problem. The view of the ocean was great, but the beaches were dirty with seaweed and practically unusable while we were there.
Delicious Meal and Excellent Service
Jun 30, 2022
5 ?? all the way with Alejandro taking care of us at La Luce. Excellent care of our dietary needs, knowledgeable and accommodating. Delicious! Food was so yummy and I look forward to returning. Thank your Alejandro and team!
(Brent, United Kingdom)
Jun 30, 2022
I’ve been a Diamond Hilton member for many years. I love staying at Hiltons and I tend to travel all around the world to try out new openings that Hilton have. This hotel has only been open for 6-8 months so I was looking forward to coming here having seen the beautiful photos and some of the great reviews. However a in a nutshell I was very disappointed.
- nice modern hotel with amazing decor
- rooms big and spacious
- good selection of pools
- food is nice at sunan and the mexican
- churros are great
- evening entertainment was good (we saw this is it show)
- customer service throughout the hotel very poor
- at times I’d have to wait maybe 10-15 minutes to get served at the bar
- difficult to get reservations at restaurants
- waiters are literally running around trying to keep up in restaurants. Sometimes you feel bad to order another drink from the waiter.
- on 4 occasions I’d try call reception/ front desk and have to wait more than 15 minutes for someone to answer.
- buffet food is terrible and cold. Quite often it finishes.
- kids club is full on most days
- I would say around a quarter of waiters don’t speak good English so found it hard explaining to them what i would like to order, often using Google translate app
- I made a special request due to a special occasion by email 2 weeks in advance, and was assured it will be taken care of on the 2nd day after arrival. Unfortunately it didn’t.
It’s clear they are very busy. The workers are trying but they don’t have enough staff to keep up. I don’t blame the staff, I blame the management as they should have limited bookings based on what they can keep up with. It’s a real shame as this hotel has huge potential to be amazing.
I had raised my concerns (some of which noted above) with Enrique (front desk manager) and he promised to get back to me the same day with a resolution. 2 days went by and nothing, until I bumped into him at the lifts. He promised he will call me to my room. Again nothing.
Overall very disappointed and can’t wait to leave here.