For the first time I don't want to go back to the hotel. The attitude towards guests is terrible. The rooms are dirty. Towels are not put. Mosquitoes are not poisoned. There was almost no food. It's sold by the hotel staff. Everything was fine only on the day of check
Jul 12, 2021
For the reservation from Canada of vacation No. 113983601 from 02/11/2020 to 03/10/2020 in a 4-star Tryp Cayo Coco hotel in Cuba with a premium room I paid $ 6,690 for Selloff Vacation Com and Sunving.
I warn other potential tourists who are deceived with beautiful folders and advertising for hotels and travel agencies.
And my wife and I had a horror holiday because:
1.The rooms we changed were in a technical condition, suitable for renovation, smelly and fungus, out of order or with sparkling installation, damaging the electronics of the laptop, telephone, etc., knocking out the toilet bowl, no hot water for bathing
2. A dining room with often dirty plates and stale food.
3. Noisy hotel drives nearby almost 24 hours a day.
5. Protection of harassing and harassing tourists.
6.No active toilets by the pool and people pampering themselves in the bushes from where, at 30C, this place stank and posed an epidemiological threat to health.
7. 220V lighting broken with bare wires under voltage, wet with rain, spread throughout the resort, threatening with disability or death.
8. Disinformation of the hotel's frontdesk that it is safe to go on a hiking or biking trip in the area. The area, apart from a few hotels, is uninhabited and there is absolutely no traffic on the side road and there my wife fainted from the heat, only a coincidence saved us.
9. Walkways to the beaches, stairs in many places are ruins where you can at least severely injure yourself.
10.The hotel beach was occasionally cleared of seaweed and wading in it caused bubbles and infections
on the feet and calves.
Note that the contracts of most travel agencies make them irresponsible for accidents, but they are fully responsible for the technical condition and advertising fraud that it's safe and wonderful there.
In the face of the irrefutable photos, the hotel management recognized the above-mentioned facts, saying that they would refund us a ridiculous amount of US $ 485, but it turned out at the end that it was money for silence and hiding the above-mentioned facts from the public, which we did not agree to.
Attached are photos and copies of hotel management letters confirming the above facts.
The hotel management has not credibly confirmed that since then
something has changed for the better there.
BE CAREFUL ON THIS HOTEL !!!!!!!!