In the heart of the Ka'anapali Resort, this hotel is Hawaii's most Hawaiian hotel. With a variety of free activities, a sunset torch lighting ceremony, hula show nightly and the Aloha Passport Program for a truly Hawaiian holiday.
Complimentary Hawaiian activities program daily.
Aloha Passport Program for kids.
Inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the property. Some restrictions may apply.
Accessibility features are based on request and availability, and are not guaranteed. Please contact WestJet Vacations at 1-877-737-7001 for further information.
Activities for children and teens
Child care services available ($)
Aloha Passport Program
Children receive a passport upon arrival stamped with different destinations and activities, the child will also receive a gift to play with while staying at the hotel. Activities such as Hula lessons, flower lei making, cultural garden tours, and pineapple cutting are included in this program.
The age range below will determine the quantity of children during booking.
Children ages: 0 to 17
Bars and entertainment
Nightly Hula Show - everyday from 6-9pm
Halau Night - hula lessons every Friday night
Kupanaha Magic Show Dinner Theater – gourmet 3 course dinner
Tiki Pool Bar
Bar, Pool bar
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in time: 3:30 p.m.
Check-out time: 11 a.m.
Type of restaurant
Type of cuisine
Tiki Terrace Restaurant
À la carte
Tiki Bar & Grill
À la carte
Coffee and Pastries
Property view .
2525 Kaanapali Pkwy
Lahaina, Hawaiian Islands, United States of America 96761
Tired resort. The staff is very pleasant but hotel is looking old and tired. They are renovating some of the rooms so maybe in time. Renovated rooms are also considerably higher cost. Restaurant was good but like most places long lines. Pool bottom pretty rough, chewed up our feet.
HORRIBLE HOTEL - Stay away!
(New York City, New York)
Jun 18, 2021
It was a horrendous hotel experience. We ran into numerous issues, please read ahead and book at your own risk:
1. The day we checked in, we experienced loss of power and their backup generator also “conveniently” not working. It was apparently due to a nearby accident but all surrounding hotels were bright with no issues.
2. Our room keys could not be generated due to the power loss, so we had to be escorted to our room by the staff. The staff took us to TWO occupied rooms with guests inside. These were incredibly rude and awkward moments. We then had to go all the way back to the reception desk with our luggages to get the correct room number. The staff promised that the keys would be sent to our room once the power is back up, that didn't happen. We collected it ourselves on the second day.
3. The AC did not work automatically, we woke up every hour in sweats to manually turn it on. No one came to fix it even after we told the hotel staff.
4. The fan made noisy sounds throughout the night.
5. Early loud hotel construction (5am-7am). Imagine a nonstop squeaky sound of teeth cleanings at a Dental Office.
6. The room smelled moldy and moist. Dirty and stained pillow cases. Once we checked in, my skin started having rashes and itchy sensation. I read other reviewers also experienced this issue with their body.
7. No elevator or beach towels (in a "beach hotel").
8. Bad soundproof between rooms. We could clearly hear people walking/talking from upstairs and room next door.
9. The clock in our room was 3 hours ahead, room service didn’t bother to correct it.
10. Noisy pipes in the bathroom. Sounded like there was an animal stuck inside :(
11. We didn’t get the room I requested, the staff (named Lisa) said it was an upgrade. She sounded very condescending as if I didn't know the difference between an ocean view and a partial ocean view. I told them I didn't want the upgrade but they insisted it's an upgrade and hung up on me.
12. We later understood that the difference between standard and premium rooms means old and newly renovated. The photos are outrageously and GROSSLY misleading and not clearly stated in the description. *****Be extra aware and avoid the standard rooms.***** I can't comment on the premium rooms and I want to be be fair about this review.
Needless to say, it was vacation went wrong. We loved Maui but couldn't wait to leave due to this experience. This hotel is lacked of management, customer service, backup plans, hotel etiquette/manner, etc. If you only care about location, this hotel is conveniently located near the Whaler Village. Premium rooms might be newly renovated, but I’d still highly advise you to stay away from the hotel.