Stayed in a Larger King Suite
Nice Free Breakfast
Central in Penticton - Close to the beach
Staffs is very helpful and extra nice
Lots of Free parking
Small indoor pool
We could hear people in the corridor at night a few times.
Loved our stay - Skaha beach is amazing - Penticton Country Golf Sucks - You must eat at Theos it's amazing
Not worth spending hard earned money on a worthless place
Jul 12, 2021
We spent four days at the Fairfield Inn - Marriott at 602 Eckhard Ave. Penticton B.C. There was no sanitizer beside the elevator. Never once were we offered room service and had to find the housekeeper to get clean towels. The first thing when we got there my daughter bumped into the closet that stuck out. The room was small without a balcony. No decent shampoo or cream rinse. Little complimentary tubes the size of lipstick were in the bathroom. While we were packing up to leave the manager appeared in our room for an inspection. IMMEDIATELY he charged an additional $100 for small grape stains on the carpet. He also said we broke the toilet lid. The cheap plastic lid grove was completely worn. It fell off as soon as the bathroom was used UPON our arrival. There were about four small stains on the bed sheet. The Inn's huge industrial washer would have removed the few stains easily. Very pricey. Arrogant Manager who insisted we were at fault. I feel this was s well planned CON JOB due to COVID and the Imn's loss of revenue. Customers BE AWARE!!!
Not worth it
Jul 10, 2021
So not worth staying here, the beds are terrible and our room was right by the water tank so we had the door constantly opening and closing which made for crap sleeps both nights. The only good thing is the staff are friendly. The breakfast was absolutely terrible that we didn't even bother having it the last morning we were there. It is also really far away from town so not super convenient as you have to drive anywhere since walking takes a good 30-40mins. Definitely will not be back I am also fighting to get refunded because that's how bad it was.
Covid 19 Stay.... Great service and cleanliness
Mar 20, 2021
We had a upgraded studio room with a bedtime area and a lounge area with another tv, desk and couch. Very comfortable. Very clean. I also took advantage of the whirlpool being available for a 1/2 relaxing session. Overall great stay. We also had a nice breakfast both days of our stay as a perk of our Platinum status.
Convenient location and spacious rooms
Jan 25, 2021
We stayed at the Fairfield in for 3 nights. Here are some highlights and Pros and Cons to help you decide if you want to stay here.
• New hotel and rooms
• Convenient lo cation in Penticton to access downtown, the lake, and a quick drive to surrounding wineries. Penticton is pretty centrally located and so it is easier to take a day trip to Kelowna than if you stay in Osoyoos.
• Nice gym with spacing; enjoyed my cardio and strength training workouts
• Breakfast service was quick and friendly; we enjoyed the take-away bag that had a wrap and a few other snacks
• Service was friendly and quick; acknowledged our Titanium status with Marriott and offered late checkout at checkin.
• There is a mini-fridge, easy access to ice, and a microwave
• Free parking is included
• The rooms do not have balconies but you can sit outside by the breakfast area
• The rooms are not very soundproof and so you can hear noise in the hallwayand from other rooms
• This is more of a business style hotel and so if you are looking for a resort, you will be disappointed
Overall, we had a great stay at the Fairfield Inn Penticton and it met our expectations. We would stay again for a few nights.