We have loved our trip here! We came to celebrate our honeymoon and it has been the most relaxing getaway! The restaurants here are especially great if you have dietary restrictions. Every single server at each restaurant has asked whether we have any allergies or dietary restrictions. As someone with a dairy allergy, I cannot express how much I appreciate that and how helpful it has been! The dinner staff at Bayside were especially great! The restaurant was busy when we arrived but we were treated as though we were the only couple in the restaurant. Brian (server) and the chef at Bayside deserve a special shout-out. Thanks to Brian, the chef took time out of his night to talk to me about the meal I ordered and customized it. It was the best meal I had the entire trip. We love this place and can’t wait to come back!
Before booking OWB read this! Pack your sunscreen..
Jul 02, 2022
Sandals South Coast OWB- birthday, wedding, honeymoon, vacation. By far and away the most amazing week of our lives.
1. Food- we are vegetarian. We found not only no shortage of options but the Hungry Planet options were delicious. We ate more this week than we can ever remember. Every restaurant was delicious and the staff were great.
2. OWB’s are amazing. Not a bad one though being in 6005 - 6009 have the million dollar views. Bed was unbelievably comfortable, the double rain shower - all of it.
3. The grounds are meticulous, there is always someone working, cleaning, etc it’s so peaceful.
4. Red lane spa- we got married and Dent did my hair and makeup. She was professional and made me feel amazing. Went back for a massage and facial with Dorothy. DO this. Dorothy provided me with the best massage of my life.
5. Shout outs to Kim in travel and loyalty. We booked our next trip with her. Kerry at the martini bar made awesome martinis and provided great conversation. Andre and Kasheen at our wedding night candlelight dinner were amazing. Creighton in water sports- awesome.
Valecia was our wedding coordinator. She was thorough and detail oriented but a bit abrasive.
Private transfer drivers Clive and Kimani drove with care and I felt very safe. Kimani should be a motivational speaker. I enjoyed him so much.
6. Last but not least our butlers. Tamar and Rayon. When I tell you these two people became family by the end of the week. The attention to details they provided and how they really knew us- and added so many small touches. Rayon was our butler the day we got married and shuttled us around amidst a downpour. The skies cleared and he ended up walking me down the aisle. We cannot say enough about the two of them. Driving away once Rayon put our bags in the car I actually got a bit choked up. Such special people. These are the butlers you want- we will request them next time.
There is no doubt we will be back to this resort. We highly recommend Sandals South coast.
Jul 01, 2022
My husband and I chose Sandals South Coast for our honeymoon and it was easily the best vacation I’ve ever taken. From the service to cleanliness, everything was impeccable. I’ve never been treated so well by all staff and employees.
In particular, Maleek at Giuseppe’s Restaurant was such a bright and kind staff member. He’s just one of the many wonderful people we met.
We would definitely recommend this resort to anyone.
Thank you Sandals South Coast for a dream honeymoon.
Should I expect more?
Jul 01, 2022
Sandals South Coast on paper looks amazing. The property itself is meticulously maintained. Our Dutch room was beautiful and clean as can be. The food was good, nothing mind blowing, but the best was the Jerk Chicken shack and any of the Jamaican breakfast items available that day.
My last vacation was a sailing on RC, so it’s hard to compare entertainment, shows, etc, to it.
I do wish there were a few ppl roaming around taken drink orders, but a bar was never too far away.
Some things could use some improvement. Bar tenders, could be assisted by some trained, or the use of the recipe cards/internet. The gym could use the most work. The cable machine was spray painted and none of the pulleys were taken off, so paint is all in them and the cables. The equipment is dated and could use updating in general. The folks with the rental equipment could use some motivation, training, general customer interaction skills.
I left thinking that I wasn’t sure if I got close to my moneys worth. At over $900/night should I expect more?
Jun 30, 2022
I checked into Sandals South Coast on June 23rd. I was attending my nephew’s wedding and also celebrating a milestone birthday. I treated myself to a butler room located in the Italian village. I was assigned 2 butlers for the week. I was greeted by my first butler, Tavoy , on the first day upon my arrival. I met my second butler on the second day, Khani. Both butlers were highly professional, accommodating, friendly, and was there for anything that I wanted and/or needed.They really made my stay an awesome experience. Whenever I called, they were always available. I would highly recommend them both. You will not be disappointed! I was considering visiting a different Sandals in the future, but because of these two, I know that I will be back here!
The resort was awesome. I enjoyed the food, drinks??, and the beautiful layout of the grounds were breathtaking. The horticulture there is very meticulous. I really enjoyed the whole vibe!!!