Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas is ideally located between Bellagio and ARIA Resort & Casino. An all suite non-gaming, non-smoking hotel with contemporary interior spaces and the very latest modern amenities and services, roof-top pool, lounge and wellness spa.
Minimum age required for check in: 21 years of age
T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events − from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events − it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone − from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
(Washington DC, District of Columbia)
Sep 25, 2021
I haven’t even checked out of this resort and HAD to leave this review now. I’d hoped to write a five-star review (for my 50th bday stay), however…
1. Received MGM link to register/check-in on the app. Followed instructions and added my husband’s name for the digital key (he then received a link saying, “Welcome XX his name”). Upon landing in Vegas, I check the app— our room is “ready.”
2. Arrive at resort, check-in and give my husband’s name (note I was not asked for his ID while he was standing only a few feet away). I’m issued two keys and we head to our room.
3. Upon entering the room, water is on the floor. Refrigerator is leaking (huge block of ice in freezer prevented door from closing). I head downstairs to report and change rooms. My husband stays in the room with our luggage. Lady at front desk apologizes and room changed in 15 minutes (they took old room offline— 8th floor). I’m issued 2 keys to our new room. I call my husband with our new room number. He calls concierge to ask for bell service to take our luggage to the new room but is on hold 15+ minutes. (Note— our old room key (8th floor) won’t let him up to the new floor (20th)). I’m waiting by the 20th floor elevators, my husband calls, and we decide to just meet in the lobby. He brings all of our bags down and we go up to floor 20 together.
4. Unpack in new room. Safe is locked. Called for service to unlock it so we could leave items. Waited over an hour. While waiting my husband goes to get ice. No ice in the machine. I call the front desk to check the status of safe repair only to be told “Someone came up and no one answered.” Really??!! I tell the staff that’s 100% not true! Within 10 minutes, serviceman is at the door to unlock the safe. We can FINALLY leave for dinner…3 hours after checking in! Whew!
5. Day 2 and Day 3… the fight for ice continues! Literally can’t make this stuff up. At one point we just started taking bets on whether one of us would return with a bucket full of ice.
6. Pool time! It’s pretty nice. I’d recommend signs saying you have to show your room key to security and that your bag will be searched. Also suggest all waitresses and servers have napkins. Everyone (including us) who ordered food sat trying to eat without napkins. Chips and sandwiches with dressings and no napkins?? We asked the server for some but he said we had to ask the waitress so we did… 15 minutes later napkins arrived! By then we’d already gone to the bar to get some for our entire section.
7. My husband left the pool to go back to our room for his sunglasses. He forgot his room key and went to the front desk only to be told HE WAS NOT REGISTERED FOR OUR ROOM. Sigh…. He didn’t need a key to get back to the pool (3rd floor), comes back to get room key and tells me what happened. What?? We’ve been here three days and his name isn’t registered to our room? Impossible! What if we’d had an emergency?!!! I go to the front desk to inquire. The staff person (lady) checks the system and sure enough it’s not there. Lady tells us “it’s a system error.” Added his name but doesn’t even apologize. Wow.
Positives- Resort location is great (center city), lobby areas smell incredible and lobby is beautiful, Starbucks—yay, no casino/smoking, (Aria next door), rooms are updated—clean and modern, staff were pleasant, and housekeeping service is spectacular.
Would we stay here again? Maybe…
(Dickinson, North Dakota)
Sep 23, 2021
The Vdara is a nice place to stay. Security and hotel housekeeping staff are excellent. With the Aria Casino next door, you are able to get away from the hustle and bustle of Vegas but its a hop and a skip away.