Annual World Elite round-trip companion voucher
Once approved for the WestJet RBC® World Elite Mastercard‡, the World Elite companion voucher will be deposited into your account 4 – 6 weeks after your first purchase transaction date and 30 days after your card renewal date each year thereafter. Deposited vouchers are accessible at westjet.com/account.
Using your World Elite Companion Voucher
To use the World Elite companion voucher you must purchase one WestJet-marketed and operated flight anywhere WestJet flies and the second guest on the same itinerary will pay $119 CAD or $399 CAD (plus taxes, fees, charges and other Air Transportation Charges). 1
- Primary cardholder may use the companion voucher only once on their choice of either:
- A) round-trip travel in Canada and the continental U.S. for a $119 CAD base fare; or
- B) round-trip travel to/from the rest of the WestJet network for a $399 CAD base fare.
- Valid for new bookings only. Not valid on existing reservations or third-party online booking tools.
- Valid for one (1) round-trip for the primary cardholder and a companion of their choice travelling on the same itinerary; these vouchers are non-transferable. If one-way travel is booked, the full base fare will be charged, the voucher will be deemed fully used and the return portion of travel is forfeited. Maximum one companion voucher may be used per booking.
- Bookings made on westjet.com must originate from Canada and will be charged in Canadian dollars only. Bookings originating from outside Canada must be made through WestJet’s contact centre; reservations will be charged in either Canadian dollars or an available currency offered by WestJet at time of booking (e.g. GBP, EUR, etc.).
- Total pricing varies based on itinerary booked.
- Valid for travel at any time with no blackout periods.
- Valid on all published Basic, Econo, EconoFlex, Premium, and PremiumFlex fares wholly marketed and operated by WestJet, including seat sales. Not valid on Business, BusinessFlex or Member Exclusive fares, nor combinable with a discount code. The same fare type must be booked for primary cardholder and companion.
- The flight’s base fare may be paid in whole or in part with WestJet dollars.
- Not valid with group discounts and/or WestJet Vacations bookings.
- World Elite companion voucher must be redeemed at time of purchase.
- Must book and purchase primary cardholder and companion’s travel at the same time.
- Booking must be made before the voucher expiry date; travel may occur after the voucher expiry date subject to flight schedule availability at the time of booking.
- Voucher may only be used as described, cannot be transferred and has no monetary or exchange value.
- Changes or cancellations to World Elite companion voucher bookings are allowed, except when a Basic fare has been purchased, which is a 100% non-refundable fare with no change options allowed. Bookings may be changed or cancelled online via Manage Trips. Changes and cancellations must be made at the same time for both guests, failure to do so may result in a forfeit of travel funds. Changes must be made prior to the expiry date of the voucher used for the booking. Guests are required to pay all applicable fees based on the fare type purchased for each ticket, plus the difference in fare on the regular ticket, if applicable.
- Taxes, insurance, fees, charges, Air Transporation Charges and the base fare for the World Elite companion voucher are not eligible for WestJet dollars accrual.
- Additional fees may apply for bookings made via the contact centre.
- Voucher is valid for one-time use only. If booking is eligible for cancellation based on fare type purchased, voucher will be reinstated to the account; original expiry date of voucher applies. If booking is made in the Basic fare type, it is not eligible for cancellation and voucher will be forfeited.
- Certain fare types may be excluded.
- Unused vouchers will automatically be cancelled on the date your WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard account is closed.
- Terms and conditions of this voucher are subject to the Program Terms and Conditions at the time of redemption.
- ®Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
- ‡Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.