Unaccompanied minor request
We love welcoming little WestJetters on board, and we want to ensure that they have a great experience with us.
Qualifying program information
The flight must be:
- between two Canadian cities
- a direct flight only, or flights with a touchdown where guests are not required to disembark or change aircraft
- a WestJet flight; cannot be used on flights operated by our airline partners
- one that does not depart or arrive before 5:30 a.m. and not depart or arrive after 10:00 p.m. (where we have more than one flight per day to the destination).
- one that does not take place overnight - also known as a “red-eye.”
Child's information, special needs or assistance:
Your child must be between 8-17 years old at the time of travel.
We are unable to offer this program for children who:
- are blind or deaf
- have an allergy that requires them to travel with an epinephrine auto-injector (for example an Epi-pen®)
- require assistance to take essential medication;
- have a disability which requires them to travel with a familiar guardian (these children may qualify to travel using our guardian fare program);
- are not able to communicate (verbally or in writing) in English or French.
- You will need to call WestJet to confirm the booking details, and pay for the flight and applicable fee(s) after you have received notification that the flight has been reserved.
- Pricing and availability is not confirmed until payment is processed.