Travel for two is twice as nice. To use a companion voucher you must purchase one WestJet-marketed and operated flight and the second guest on the same itinerary will pay a reduced amount (or no charge) for the base fare, depending on the type of voucher and destination, plus taxes, fees and other Air Transportation Charges.
How to book with a WestJet companion voucher:
- Sign in to your WestJet Rewards account.
- Select “Use companion voucher”.
- Search for your flights by indicating your origin and destination, travel dates and number of guests (minimum two)
- Select the companion voucher you’d like to use and apply it to your booking.
- Choose your flight times and fares for each of your flights.
- Enter the travel details for you and your companion.
- At your payment summary, confirm that your companion voucher was redeemed.
- Pay your remaining balance with WestJet dollars, Travel Bank credits, WestJet gift card or credit card.
IMPORTANT: you can only use two forms of payment in addition to your companion voucher. See the below for step-by-step guides on how to pay with your preferred forms of payment.
Still have questions about using a companion voucher? Companion voucher FAQ