- If the delay is more than one hour and less than four, the passenger will be provided with a voucher for food and beverages, or a discount for 7.5% of the total ticket value.
- If the delay is greater than four hours, the passenger will be compensated in accordance to the law.
- In all cases of flight delay or cancellation, the airline must provide access to telephone calls and e-mails to the affected passenger.
In event of a flight cancellation the passenger may elect the following:
- In event that the passenger decides not to travel or the flight was cancelled definitely. The passenger may request a refund of the price of the ticket.
- In event of a flight cancellation the airline must provide transportation on the next available flight (including rescue flights as applicable).
- In event of an overnight stay the airline must provide hotel and if necessary transportation to/from the airport.
- In the event that the passenger requests transportation for a future date, alternate flight arrangements will be offered subject to availability.
- If the passenger, due to a cancellation, chooses reimbursement or transportation at a future date, the passenger must be compensated with the 25% of the total price or unused portion of the ticket.
In event that the passenger is entitled to compensation the request must be processed within 10 days.