Who you are
If you are passionate about providing a heightened guest experience and love helping people solve problems quickly and efficiently, we’d love to have you join the WestJet team.
What you'll do
As part of WestJet’s Contact Centre team, you’ll act as a true problem solver by assisting our guests with new reservations, changes to reservations and general inquiries.
We have a fun and friendly culture where we work together to win
As a member of WestJet’s Contact Centre team, you can look forward to the following perks:
- The possibility of working from home within one hour from Calgary
- 2 weeks vacation with an increase after 3 years plus 10 statutory holidays
Contact Centre requirements
- Canadian citizen or hold a valid Canadian permanent residence card
- Ability to complete a criminal background check
When hired, you will need to be available for a multi-week paid training course.
At WestJet we invest in our teams and want to see each and every person reach their full potential. Here are just some of the career path opportunities* you can pursue.
- Guest Support
- Command Centre WestJet Vacations
- Reservations Support Desk
- Learning and Support Agent
- Team Leader
- Support Specialist
*Each WestJetter’s career path is unique, and we cannot guarantee timing or which path you choose. We encourage development and growth and your leader will support you with your path.