Peachy. Non-stop service to Penticton.
Looking for a fresh vacation option? Here are the details of WestJet Encore's daily non-stop service between Penticton and Calgary.*
|WS 3281||Calgary at 2:10 p.m.||Penticton at 2:26 p.m.|
|WS 3280||Penticton at 3:00 p.m.||Calgary at 5:05 p.m.|
Here are some of WestJet's favourite fun facts about Penticton:
- The community of Penticton won over our hearts by showing their enthusiasm for WestJet service with a flash mob in 2012. View the video here.
- Penticton is home to the only Okanagan golf course that stays open year round. Four courses are located right in the city and several others are within a 45 minute drive.
- The city has a giant peach concession stand on Okanagan Lake.
- Penticton will hold its 13th annual Elvis Festival in June.
- The city was ranked the most entrepreneurial city in British Columbia by the Canadian Federation of Independent Business.
- There are 44 wineries within a 20 minute drive of the city.
- Pass the sunscreen - Penticton gets over 2,000 hours of sunshine each year.
- Skaha Bluffs is one of the top rock climbing destinations in Canada.
Book your flight to Penticton today. Great connections are also available from other cities.Book now
*Winter schedule from October 26, 2014 to April 25, 2015. Schedule subject to change. See westjet.com for details. Operated by WestJet Encore Ltd. with Bombardier Q400 NextGen aircraft.
†Times displayed are in local time and are subject to change without notice.