Things to do
Love Disneyland Resort in California?Book a vacation
Other California destinations:
Want to know more?
Our knowledgeable agents love talking travel.
Call us at 1-855-735-6323.
Attraction and activity tickets that can be purchased through WestJet Vacations are indicated below.
Can be purchased online through WestJet Vacations.
Can be purchased by calling 1-855-735-6323, after you complete your vacation booking.
Theme Park Tickets
There's so much to see and do at the Disneyland Resort - including two Disney Theme Parks filled with magic. Choose the ticket option that's best for you:
Disneyland Resort 1-Park per Day Tickets allow you to visit either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park each day over a specified number of days. The ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day.
Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets enable you to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
Magic Morning Bonus - all tickets of three days and longer include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening.
Tickets and Options are non-transferable and expire 13 days after first use. Does not include activities/events separately priced. Visiting multiple theme parks on the same day requires the Park Hopper Option.
Disney Character Dining
Share a delicious meal - along with some hearty laughs - with your Disney character friends at fun-filled character dining experiences offered throughout the Disneyland Resort.
Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration, Ariel's Grotto. This royal dining experience in Disney California Adventure Park is hosted by some of Disney's favourite princesses including Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Open daily for breakfast and lunch (and dinner without characters). Park admission is required (plus the cost of breakfast, lunch or dinner). (American, $$$)
Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park, Plaza Inn. Enjoy a morning feast at this breakfast buffet in Disneyland Park with Minnie Mouse and her pals. A delicious assortment of breakfast items includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet and generous omelettes cooked to order. Plaza Inn has seating inside and outside on the patio. Breakfast daily. Park admission is required (plus cost of breakfast). (American, $$)
Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends, Disney's PCH Grill, Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. The Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends is a lively character dining experience that features a bountiful breakfast buffet filled with morning delights. Snap photos, practice hula hooping and hang ten with some of your favourite Disney characters! Scrumptious breakfast specialties include flatbreads from the wood-burning oven, grilled breast of chicken with roasted garlic sauce and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco. Breakfast daily. (American, $$$)
Goofy's Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel. Enjoy breakfast and dinner with Goofy and his pals at this all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurant. Breakfast includes Mickey Mouse waffles, omeletes made to order and Goofy's Famous Peanut Butter Pizza. The dinner buffet features carved prime rib and fish as well as several other entrées, a dessert bar and salad bar. Breakfast and dinner daily. (American, $$$)
Chip ‘n Dale Critter Breakfast, Storytellers Café, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Chip and Dale host this delicious breakfast buffet that also has items from the menu, such as Mickey Mouse waffles. And everyone likes to start the day with a sing-along with their favourite chipmunks. Breakfast daily. (American, $$)
Plan ahead and you may be able to save time waiting for a meal. Reservations may be arranged for many restaurants by contacting Disney Dining up to 60 days in advance. Reservations for Character Dining are recommended. Please call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Can't Miss Attractions
Disneyland California Adventure Park
Cars Land invites guests to step right into Radiator Springs and meet all of their favourite friends from the hit Disney•Pixar films Cars and Cars 2. Spanning 12 acres in Disney California Adventure Park, Cars Land is truly a must-see for anyone visiting the Disneyland Resort. Cars Land is home to high-octane attractions, dining and shopping, including one of the largest and most elaborate attractions created for any Disney theme park, Radiator Springs Racers.
Buena Vista Street
You'll feel the transformation from the first time you step foot on Buena Vista Street—the main street of Disney California Adventure Park. It's a neighbourhood like no other, where you'll experience the vibrant energy of Los Angeles that Walt Disney first discovered when he came west in the 1920s. Grab a tasty treat at Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream. Take a ride on the vintage Red Car Trolley or stop by the Carthay Circle Theatre, which lovingly re–creates the theatre where Walt first premiered Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs almost 75 years ago.
World Of Color
The World of Color nighttime water spectacular weaves water, colour, fire and light into a kaleidoscope of fantasy and imagination. More than 1,000 jets of water form incredible shapes in time to the music as Disney and Disney•Pixar characters come to life on a shimmering veil of mist.
Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Journey under the sea and become part of Ariel's world as one of the most beloved animated films of all time, The Little Mermaid, transforms into a musical attraction for the whole family!
Toy Story Mania!
Join the midway mayhem in this 4D ride inspired by Disney·Pixar's Toy Story as you aim for targets with your Spring-Action Shooter. No ride is ever the same twice. And remember — from expert to beginner, everyone's a winner!
Goofy's Sky School
The wild blue yonder just got wilder, thanks to Goofy's Sky School! Climb aboard your crazy training vehicle and hang on as you take to the sky for a zany roller coaster ride up, down, around, over and through the clouds.
Silly Symphony Swings
Mickey's conducting and Donald's disrupting—until a tornado hits the orchestra! Swing through the air in your musical chair as Mickey's barnyard orchestra plays William Tell's "The Storm"!
You are invited to step into Fantasy Faire, an enchanting storybook world within Fantasyland in Disneyland Park, where you can meet favourite Disney heroes and heroines—and become part of their timeless tales come to life. In Fantasy Faire, "once upon a time" begins the moment you arrive—and "happily ever after" happens every day.
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
The power of the Force and the magic of Disney combine to create this stellar, digital 3D experience. Take off on exciting adventures to out-of-this-galaxy Star Wars destinations. With multiple storylines and locations, riding once is not enough! ©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd.
Mickey's Soundsational Parade
Vibrant colours, thrilling rhythms and live dancers will stomp, clang and drum their way down the parade route. Mickey Mouse and some of your favourite Disney characters will play live and will encourage the audience to join a giant jam session. The parade promises to be the most foot-stomping, infectious festival of music you've ever seen or heard!
Slide down Matterhorn Mountain on a daring bobsled run past icy slopes, through twisting caves, near plunging waterfalls, over stone bridges, and maybe even experience a thrilling encounter with the legendary abominable snowman.
Mickey's active imagination sets the stage on the Rivers of America for Fantasmic!, a musical extravaganza where the forces of good and evil battle in his dreams. Stunning effects erupt against the night sky as beloved Disney Characters join the reverie both in digital film projections on water and live performances.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Hold on to your hats and glasses, because you're about to board a runaway mine train through twisting desert canyons, creaking mine shafts and pitch-black bat caverns on "the wildest ride in the wilderness!"
Welcome, make yourself at "tomb." Beyond the mysterious, stretching elevator and portraits that transform before your eyes, a "Doom Buggy" awaits to transport you to a world of humorous holographic houseguests, silly dances and ghostly galas. And as you depart, the 999 happy haunts wish you well... but beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
… plus much more!
The Disneyland Resort is filled with charming shops featuring an enticing collection of Disney merchandise, including limited-edition and seasonal Disney treasures. Select the perfect souvenir to make your memories last a lifetime or bring home a gift to share the enchantment with someone special.
Theme park shopping
Both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park are home to themed feature shops and intimate specialty boutiques. Many shops continue the story of their land, such as the Old West or a seaside pier.
Don't miss the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland Park or Elias & Co. on Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park. Both are perfect for early morning shopping or to pick up one last souvenir before you exit the Park.
For fine art, collectibles and customized artwork by Disney artists, check out Disneyana at Disneyland Park and Off the Page at Disney California Adventure Park. And for anyone with a sweet tooth, find gourmet apples, toffee, fudge, and other candy classics at the Candy Palace – you may even see the candy-makers at work!
Select locations will hold your purchases while you enjoy the Parks. Guests staying at Disneyland Resort Hotels are eligible to have purchases delivered to their hotel room — free of charge. To make paying easy, purchases can be made with your Disneyland Resort Hotel key card.
Downtown Disney District
With live entertainment, lush landscaping and innovative architecture, Downtown Disney District is the ideal location for a shopping spree, a dining excursion or a stroll through a unique Disney environment. A colourful, distinct and diverse collection of shops adds to the late night and daytime fun of Downtown Disney.
- At 40,000 square-feet, World of Disney at Downtown Disney is one of the biggest Disney shopping experiences on earth, second only to its sister store at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It offers an incredible selection of Disney toys, souvenirs, accessories and collectibles in a variety of decorated themed shopping areas.
- Anna & Elsa's Boutique – For a cool transformation, this boutique offers girls and boys ages 3 to 15 the unique chance to become their favourite character from Disney's Frozen. An array of Frozen-inspired merchandise, including apparel, toys, dolls and more, is also available.
- D Street – A fusion of urban style with a Disney twist, D Street is the place to find modern and cutting-edge apparel including Star Wars, Marvel, and other pop culture novelties. D Street is also considered the flagship location for Vinylmation figures and collectibles.
- Disney Vault 28 – This couture boutique features headlining designs from Mighty Fine, Tank Farm and Harajuku Lovers. Here you'll find the hottest handbags, jewelry and apparel.
- WonderGround Gallery – Distinct and eclectic, this uncommon art gallery provides the ultimate creative space where surprising original and limited-edition art collections – works from a new generation of artists – find a home and lifestyle décor always takes centre stage.
Other shops include specialties like Sephora for cosmetics, The LEGO Store, and Something Silver for eclectic jewelry. You can create a new furry friend at Build-A-Bear Workshop, or create a car at RIDEMAKERZ.
Pin trading and collecting is something that the entire family can enjoy. Official Disney pin trading can be a great way to meet and interact with Cast Members and guests from around the world. Getting started in Disney pin collecting is as simple as finding a pin you like.
Disney pin trading begins when you meet a Disney Cast Member or guest wearing a pin trading lanyard—and then trade your pin for one of theirs. Disney Cast Members at Disney's Pin Traders can show you the tools of the trade to keep you going.
Displaying your pins is a quick way to show others who your treasured Disney character is. You can purchase a Starter Pin Trading Set at many of the shops at the theme parks and at the Downtown Disney District. This is a great way to get started and just watch your pin collection grow!
Plenty of delicious dining options offer something for every guest at the Disneyland Resort
From fast-casual fare to haute cuisine, the menu of dining options at the Disneyland Resort offers something for every guest. Here, waffles with the Disney characters are as celebrated as the spectacular creations at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge.
The rise in fine dining at the Disneyland Resort is often an unexpected delight.
- Napa Rose (American, $$$). This elegant award-winning restaurant offers an incomparable selection of wines and serves contemporary cuisine inspired by California's rich bounty of fine, fresh ingredients. Celebrate a special occasion or just savour an exceptional dining experience at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Steakhouse 55 (American/Steakhouse, $$$). For a delicious breakfast or elegant dinner, Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel offers a fresh update on the classic steakhouse with an intimate ambiance and a decadent wine cellar. Named for — and a throwback to — the year Disneyland Park opened, this atmospheric restaurant takes you on a journey back to when excellent service and savoury steaks were the order of the day — every day.
- Storytellers Café (American, $$). Classic Californian books come to life at this inviting restaurant at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa that celebrates the age-old tradition of storytelling. A Character Breakfast is hosted by Chip 'n Dale every morning.
Theme park eats – Disney California Adventure Park
- Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge (American, $$$). Designed to be one of the premier dining locations at the Disneyland Resort. The cuisine is the star, with artisan ingredients, locally sourced produce, seafood and meats from throughout Southern California.
- Flo's V8 Café (American, $). Cruise on in to Flo's V8 Café and fill up your tank on classic American cuisine with a new spin. Inspired by the timeless drive-up diners along Route 66, Flo's V8 Cafe celebrates the pioneering spirit of the open road. If you're looking for the most popular restaurant in all of Carburetor County, just head towards the signature 27-foot-tall neon V8 sign!
- Pacific Wharf Café (American, $). Drop anchor and take a break on the peaceful waterfront at the Pacific Wharf Café — a charming counter-service restaurant from Boudin Bakery, the famous artisanal bakery in San Francisco. Soak up the sunny day, watch the ducks float by or toss a penny into the sparkling blue Paradise Bay and make a wish.
- Lucky Fortune Cookery (Asian, $). For a quick meal that doesn't taste "fast," order a warm satisfying Asian rice bowl — made just the way you like it! Dine outdoors under the colourful umbrellas and soak in the sights and sounds of the festive wharf location.
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta (Italian, $). Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta prepares hearty Italian favourites with a California twist, offering something for everyone, from hearty pasta dishes to delicious salads and flatbread pizzas with flavours from traditional cheese to Portobello mushroom and spinach with pesto.
- Wine Country Trattoria (Italian, $$). To while away a lunch, dine al fresco at Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery, with a menu of pastas, grilled sandwiches and California wines by the glass. At dinner, the menu adds braised beef ravioli, herb-roasted chicken breast and braised lamb shank. The Alfresco Tasting Terrace, on the second floor of the Golden Vine Winery, offers small plates of classic Mediterranean favourites complemented by wines from the “Disney Family of Wines,” a collection whose vintners have a personal connection to the Disney name.
Theme park eats – Disneyland Park
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café (American, $). Have a Jolly Holiday with Mickey Krispie Treats, chocolate croissants and other goodies at this bakery that also serves scrumptious sandwiches, entrée-sized salads, soup, quiche and kid favourites.
- Carnation Café (American, $$). This charming diner offers a perfect perch to people watch as the world passes down Main Street, U.S.A.. From your cozy spot under candy-cane striped umbrellas, enjoy updated dishes of classic comfort food — including a few of Walt's favourite treats, like homemade meatloaf and chicken-fried chicken.
- Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue (American, $$). Chow down on cowboy-style grub in this rustic ranch setting, complete with toe-tappin' country music and an all-you-care-to-eat barbecue feast.
- Blue Bayou (Cajun-Creole, $$$). Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, Guests at the Blue Bayou sit "outdoors" in perpetual twilight, surrounded by winking fireflies and the soothing sounds of the bayou's crickets and frogs, while boats filled with Guests heading into pirate-filled Caribbean waters drift past.
- Plaza Inn (American, $$). Take a break at the Victorian-themed Plaza Inn and enjoy hearty classic American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner at one of the original Disneyland Park landmarks. The ornate Victorian décor offers a grand setting for any meal. When the weather is good, you may want to dine outside on the Plaza Inn patio, which is a great spot for people watching or for viewing parades on Main Street, U.S.A.
- French Market Restaurant (American/Cajun-Creole, $). Sit a spell under hanging ferns, wrought-iron balconies and shady awnings, and savour Southern classics like jambalaya and Cajun Chicken Salad at this cafeteria-style eatery. Watch the Mark Twain Riverboat paddle down the Rivers of America, tap your toes to a Dixieland jazz band and enjoy a peaceful break in true New Orleans style.
Downtown Disney District
- Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen (Cajun-Creole/Steakhouse, $$). Pass under the striped awning of Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and you'll think you've been transported to the French Quarter. The authentic New Orleans cuisine and nightly live jazz make this a great spot to dine and relax.
- Catal Restaurant (Mediterranean/Steakhouse, $$). Savour, celebrate and indulge in old-world romance at a restaurant where homespun hospitality meets gourmet cuisine. Catal Restaurant specializes in modern interpretations of classic Mediterranean favourites. Dine inside or enjoy the airy patio with a sparkling second-story view overlooking the Downtown Disney District.
- ESPN Zone (American, $$). An eye-catching marquee featuring sports news and trivia illuminates the entrance to this temple of all things ESPN! Whether you're craving a sit-down dining experience or want to catch the game on one of more than 120 HDTVs — including one that measures 16 feet — you'll walk away feeling like a winner!
- House of Blues (American/Cajun-Creole, $$). Celebrate the spirit of the American South with world-class live music and lip-smacking soul food at this plantation-style estate turned rollicking rock n' roll palace. Feast on delectable American and international inspired dishes that are bold and classic yet contemporary and enjoy the funky American folk art and live musical performances on the House of Blues® Stage.
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italian, $$). Celebrate the charm, cuisine and comfort of southern Italy at this classic Neapolitan restaurant. The pizza-toting harlequin statue above the door promises both good food and good times. With two levels of table-service, wood-fired pizzas and an award-winning wine list, there's something delightful for the entire family!
- Tortilla Jo's (Mexican, $$). Every señor and señorita will find something to enjoy in this brightly coloured multi-story cantina with savoury, spicy Mexican cuisine, served with south of the border hospitality. On the move? Visit the attached Taqueria at Tortilla Jo's for a casual quick bite.
Insider information on Disneyland Resort dining
Where is the best steak, sushi and dining alfresco? Here are some tips on Disneyland Resort dining:
Most romantic dinner spot: It's a toss-up between Napa Rose at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and a corner table at Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel.
Favourite spots for outdoor dining: The terrace at Wine Country Trattoria, the patio at Carthay Circle Restaurant and the back patio at Flo's V-8 Cafe in Cars Land, all at Disney California Adventure Park; Carnation Cafe on Main Street, U.S.A., the front porch of Plaza Inn and River Belle Terrace (where Walt Disney apparently used to have breakfast on Sunday mornings), all in Disneyland Park; the terrace at Napa Rose, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa; Uva Bar, Downtown Disney District.
How to order kosher meals: Kosher meals are available at most table-service restaurants at the Disneyland Resort. A 24-hour notice is required, and the meals are purchased from an outside vendor. Guests also may bring their own preferred kosher products.
Fill ‘er up: Favourite self-serve, buffet-style restaurants include breakfast at Plaza Inn, Disneyland Park; Goofy's Kitchen (brunch and dinner), the Disneyland Hotel; breakfast at Disney's PCH Grill, Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel; and breakfast at Storytellers Cafe, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Where is Mickey Mouse? Best place to find the Big Cheese is Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends at Disney's PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
Best steak dinner: Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel (the generous bone-in rib-eye is a hands-down favourite), or the grilled filet of Angus beef tenderloin at Napa Rose.
Best cup of coffee: Starbucks at Market House on Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland Park, and at Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe at Disney California Adventure Park.
Best vegetarian: All table-service restaurants offer vegetarian choices, but for creations with the season's freshest ingredients, guests may try Catal Restaurant and Uva Bar at Downtown Disney District, or Napa Rose at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Tops for families: Gather round the table for breakfast or dinner at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel, where the Disney characters will have you dancing, or Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland Park, with twinkling lights and a magical ambience. Storytellers Cafe at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa spurs family conversation with beautiful wall murals that depict tall tales set in the Golden State's early days.
Grown-ups' night out: For an evening without the kids, favourites include Napa Rose at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Steakhouse 55, at the Disneyland Hotel.
Best place to grab a quick sandwich: Cozy Cone Motel, Disney California Adventure Park; Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe and Hungry Bear in Disneyland Park; Earl of Sandwich or La Brea Bakery at Downtown Disney District.
Outstanding wine list: Napa Rose at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers a selection of 80 wines by the glass from an award-winning list of more than 450 international wines (80 per cent Californian) and a 17,000-bottle cellar.
Best lounges: Steakhouse 55 or Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar, both at the Disneyland Hotel; Napa Rose or Hearthstone Lounge, both at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, and the lounge downstairs at Carthay Circle Restaurant, in Disney California Adventure Park.
The Mandara Spa, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa ($$$)
A touch of Bali comes to the Disneyland Resort as the Mandara Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. With its rustic stonework and finely crafted wood accents, the spa’s natural look and feel beautifully complements the hotel’s classic arts and crafts theme. The two venues also share a dedication to superior guest service. From the moment you arrive at Mandara Spa, you are given personalized attention by the friendly, attentive concierge staff. In the Reception Pavilion you can choose from the spa’s impressive menu of services. Select one of the specialty massages and, after a restful stop in the Tea Pavilion, you’ll be led to one of the private treatment rooms for a Swedish, sports or deep tissue massage. The spa can even accommodate couples wishing to enjoy a massage together. Other offerings include a variety of facial and full-body treatments, as well as manicures and pedicures.
Star Wars Enhancements & New Experiences – From a new Star Tours adventure to Star Wars Launch Bay, from a new Jedi Training Academy to "Season of the Force," soon guests will be part of both new and enhanced experiences at Disneyland Resort.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Later this year, Star Tours will include a new adventure featuring locations and characters from the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, giving guests a new adventure in the Star Wars galaxy.
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This interactive experience will take guests into the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, with special exhibits and peeks behind-the-scenes, special merchandise, and opportunities to visit with favourite Star Wars characters. Star Wars Launch Bay will be located in Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park. Also at Disneyland Park, Star Wars Launch Bay will share the space with the reimagined Super Hero HQ, featuring opportunities to meet and take photos with super heroes like Captain America and Thor, as well as experience the returning Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries. Both experiences will be available for guests later this year.
- Jedi Training Academy — A favorite of younger fans is reimagined with a new experience that includes new characters and a new villain to battle from the popular Disney XD series "Star Wars Rebels."
- Season of the Force – This new seasonal event, beginning early 2016, brings new experiences to both coasts. In Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park, guests will explore the Star Wars galaxy with special entertainment throughout the land, themed food locations and more. Guests also will be thrilled to climb aboard Hyperspace Mountain, a reimagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction, in which guests will join an X-wing Starfighter battle.
Soarin' Around the World – Next year, guests at Disney California Adventure Park will journey to far-flung lands and fly above some of the world's most unique natural landscapes and man-made wonders when the new Soarin' Around the World makes its U.S. debut.
World of Color
Stand on the pier at Paradise Bay in Disney California Adventure Park as music and animation come to life with sprays of water. Picking a spot to watch the show can be problematic, but not if you plan ahead. Take advantage of Disney FASTPASS service by dashing to the World of Color ticket dispenser by the Grizzly River Run when the gates open in the morning.
You can also pre-order a picnic meal online to get a reserved viewing ticket for either the first or second showing. The World of Color reserved viewing section in Paradise Park is the preferred location to see this nighttime water spectacular. Remember that even reserved viewing is first-come, first-served.
Expect to pay roughly US$16 per dinner, with a choice of four meals. The picnic meals are ready any time from 11:30 a.m. to up to one hour prior to your selected viewing. Depending on pre-sales, there may be picnics available on a walk-up basis. Check the daily program of events, as this show is on at 9 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. on popular days.
Watch the Fantasmic! fireworks and water show at the Rivers of America in Disneyland Park. The 25-minute show impresses older children, but might scare tiny ones with the swirling imagery brought to life by Mickey Mouse as the dreaming Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
For this popular event, parents tend to hold spots along the railing for hours in advance. There is reserved seating as well as seats in the elevated section near the French Market. There are first-come, first-seats and a delicious assortment of desserts and cheese for your enjoyment. Fantasmic! runs on select nights, so check the listings before you go.
The Magic, The Memories and You!
Enjoy the new night show projected on the outside of “it’s a small world” in Disneyland Park. High-powered, state-of-the-art projectors transform the famous façade into a retrospective of family photos.
The projection shows images of balloons, clouds and Disney Characters mixed with some of the day’s family Disneyland Park memories. If you had photos taken by a Disney's PhotoPass photographer earlier in the day, you might even catch sight of your photo.
Walk into Hollywood Pictures Backlot at Disney California Adventure Park and enter the computerized world of TRON. ElecTRONica is your chance to get swept up into the grid at an interactive night dance party based on Disney’s movie, Tron: Legacy.
Near the dance floor, there’s a re-creation of Flynn’s Video Arcade where Pac-Man pros of the 1980s can take on gamers of today. Stay for the DJ-hosted dance party and watch for “Laserman,” who does amazing tricks to music with lasers and lights. Turn to the Times Guide for show times.
Since 1956, Disneyland Park has put on fireworks shows every summer. At first, the fuses were lit by hand but by the 1960s, an electronic system launched the shells for the nightly event.
Now the combination of fireworks, music, lights and projections creates a stunning nightly show enjoyed from almost anywhere in the park. Main Street, U.S.A. is a prime location, as well as in front of “it’s a small world” and along the Rivers of America in Frontierland.
The fireworks change with the season, but expect to see Magical – a classic display using music, imagery and Tinker Bell in-flight. Seasonally, Remember… Dreams Come True is shown and narrated by Julie Andrews and Tinker Bell. If you are there on July 4th, expect an outpouring of patriotism with vibrant red, white and blue displays.
During the Halloween season on select nights, Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas makes an appearance during a mostly orange array of fireworks in Halloween Screams. And Believe… In Holiday Magic incorporates a stunning snowy light display on Sleeping Beauty Castle followed by the New Year’s Eve spectacular.
Early admission options
- Extra Magic Hour for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests – Enjoy early admission, during every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in either Disneyland Park (currently on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) or Disney California Adventure Park (on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays) one hour before the park opens to the general public.
- Magic Morning at Disneyland Park – Guests with a 3-day or longer theme park ticket or Guests with a Southern California CityPASS can enjoy one early admission (during the duration of their theme park ticket or Southern California CityPASS) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at Disneyland Park one hour before the Park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Valid theme park tickets must be purchased before arrival at Disneyland Resort. Southern California CityPASS may be purchased in advance.
Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Plan your day with the informative maps
Theme Park guide maps and times guides for shows, character greetings, parades and fireworks are available at the front entrances and Guest Relations locations in each park, and at the check-in desk of your Disneyland Resort hotel.
Disney FASTPASS Service lets you reduce your wait times
Disney FASTPASS Service allows guests to maximize their time in the park by reserving a specific time window to enjoy their favourite attractions. When guests return during that time, they enjoy a shorter line reserved for FASTPASS holders.
FASTPASSES are distributed by terminals near the entrance to each attraction that uses FASTPASS. Insert your theme park ticket into the terminal. Both a FASTPASS ticket and your park ticket come out. The FASTPASS ticket indicates a time period during which you may return and enter the special FASTPASS priority line for the attraction.
Tips to remember: You can hold one FASTPASS per park at the same time. After you have obtained a FASTPASS on one attraction, you cannot obtain a FASTPASS on a second attraction for at least two hours.
Travelling with small children
A family vacation to the Disneyland Resort can be a magical experience that you treasure forever – but a few tips can make it feel like a vacation for you, too.
- Stroller rentals – stroll in style with Disney as you skip the hassle of bringing a stroller from home. Stroller rentals are available outside the Disneyland Park Main Entrance. Rented strollers may be used in both Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Park, but are not permitted in the Downtown Disney District. Look for the stroller symbol on each park guidemap.
- Baby Care Centres – forgot sunscreen, diapers or other family essentials? Visit a Baby Care Centre to stock up on many of the items you might need for your little ones. Great for those with infants, toddlers and preschoolers looking for a place to rest, relax or have a snack in each of the theme parks. There's also a private room for nursing mothers and a waiting room for the rest of the family. Check out your park guidemap or ask a Cast Member for more location information.
- Rider Switch – This handy service is available at select Disneyland Resort attractions and allows guests to take turns waiting with youngsters too young or too small to ride a certain attraction, then "switch" with another adult guest from their party to experience the attraction without standing in line twice. See a Cast Member at the attraction for additional information.
When staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you're within walking distance to and from the Theme Parks and the Downtown Disney District. So it's a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to one of the Theme Parks to watch fireworks or a parade at night! Disney Resort hotels, designed with little ones in mind, also offer:
- Pinocchio's Workshop – For an additional fee, parents can enjoy a night out and treat children ages 5 to 12 to an evening of arts and crafts, computer games, Disney films, dinner and snacks in a licensed child activity centre with an environment created especially for kids. Pinocchio's Workshop is located at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls mean you can start your day off right with a special wake-up call from a Disney character!
Single rider line
Single rider lines may reduce your wait time if you are willing to split up your party and ride alone. Subject to availability.
Combine dinner with World of Color
Want to treat the family to lunch or dinner and preferred seats for World of Color? Make lunch or dinner reservations at Wine Country Trattoria or Carthay Circle Restaurant or dinner only at Ariel’s Grotto. Enjoy a full-service, 3-course meal from a prix-fixe menu and receive one voucher per prix-fixe meal (the voucher is provided by your server upon payment of your dining experience).
Get the best spot to watch the parade
Everyone loves a parade, and Disney is the best in the business. The characters and dancers mix and mingle and make everyone feel special. Be sure to arrive to your chosen location about 30 minutes early, as spots fill quickly.
Beat the crowds
While the parade-lovers are waving and singing along with the music, take advantage of the situation by heading for popular attractions to minimize your wait time.
Consider alternative viewing locations for popular entertainment offerings. In Disneyland Park, try watching Fantasmic! across from the Haunted Mansion, and the fireworks from in front of "it's a small world." In Disney California Adventure Park, view the parade from in front of the Golden Vine Winery or across from the Pacific Wharf.
If you are at the back of Disneyland Park, look for the Disneyland Railroad Station. Every few minutes, a train picks up the passengers and takes them on a trip around Disneyland Park, including a stop near the main gates. If you are in Tomorrowland in Disneyland Park, use the monorail. It takes you out of the park to the Downtown Disney District.
Just For Grownups
Downtown Disney District offers an array of entertainment venues with a "grown-up" slant.
ESPN Zone – The large lounge in the ESPN Zone is the place to go to catch any major-league televised sports game.
House of Blues Stage – Get into the groove and dance the night away! Catch world-renowned musical acts as well as some of the region's hottest new up-and-comers live on stage. You'll hear everything from the hardest rock to the bluest blues.
Kirk Franklin's Gospel Brunch at House of Blues – Grammy-Award winning artist and Gospel music icon Kirk Franklin has joined forces with House of Blues to present an uplifting live music and dining spectacle that will bring you to your feet and have you singing along—while creating unforgettable memories. The brunch buffet is always evolving and includes southern favourites such as cornbread muffins and maple butter, Creole chicken, shrimp jambalaya, chicken and waffles and carving stations. And be sure to visit the create-your-own Bloody Mary and mimosa bars!
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen – Flambeaux's Jazz Club – Listen to the best of live jazz and discover the true taste of New Orleans. With the aroma of spicy cooking, enjoy the sounds of even spicier music! In the atmosphere of Bourbon Street the jazz goes on, from straight-ahead to Dixieland.
Amazing facts about the Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Park opened July 17, 1955, with 18 ticketed attractions and five free attractions/exhibits. Opening day highlights included the Jungle Cruise, Autopia, Mad Tea Party and Mark Twain Riverboat. Several other classic Disneyland attractions opened later in the year: TWA Rocket to the Moon on July 22, Casey Jr. Circus Train on July 31, and Dumbo Flying Elephants on Aug. 16.
- Since opening day in 1955, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 700 million guests to The Happiest Place on Earth. That number includes guests from approximately 200 nations, nearly every country in the world today.
- During construction of Disneyland Park, and occasionally until he passed away in 1966, Walt Disney would stay overnight in a small apartment above the Main Street Fire Dept., next to Disneyland City Hall. Today, a lamp shines continuously in the apartment window in tribute to the spirit of Walt Disney.
- The names and titles of the second-story shop windows along Main Street, U.S.A., pay tribute to cast members and others who contributed to the creation and development of Disneyland. Most of the shop names feature whimsical references to the professional specialties or hobbies of the individuals honoured.
- Disneyland created the first daily operating monorail in the Western Hemisphere, opened June 14, 1959. Since then, the Disneyland Monorail has travelled approximately 780 million miles, enough for eight round trips to the planet Mars.
- The Disneyland Resort employs some 28,000 cast members, making it the largest single-site employer in Orange County, California.
- 38 different languages are spoken among Disneyland Resort cast members.
- More than 50 scuba divers work year-round to maintain Disneyland Resort attractions, including World of Color at Disney California Adventure Park and Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland Park. More than 800 species of plants indigenous to 40 nations grow at the Disneyland Resort, making it one of the most extensive and diverse botanical locales in the western United States. The landscape includes colourful flowers, 22 topiary animals and characters, and approximately 18,000 trees.
- Mickey Mouse ear hats are the most popular Disneyland Resort souvenirs of all time, with more than 84 million "ears" sold since 1955.
- The Matterhorn Bobsleds was the first tubular steel roller coaster in the world when it opened in 1959. It set the standard for modern-day roller-coaster design.
- The troop transport vehicle at the entrance to the Indiana Jones Adventure attraction is the actual vehicle that dragged and almost ran over Indiana Jones in one of the thrilling sequences from the original Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- The iconic Carthay Circle Theatre Restaurant and Lounge in Disney California Adventure Park stands 79 feet 6 inches tall, to the top of its cupola spire, and it is approximately ¾ scale to the original Carthay Circle Theatre, the site where Walt Disney's animated classic, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, premiered in 1937. By way of contrast, Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland stands 77 feet high and is designed to appear taller, due to forced perspective, when viewed from the other end of Main Street, U.S.A.
- The cars of the Red Car Trolley attraction on Buena Vista Street are reminiscent of the historic cars of the Pacific Electric Railway system, which operated in Southern California from 1901 through 1961.
- The number of bananas consumed by Disneyland Resort guests in a year could feed Abu (Aladdin's monkey friend) 20 bananas a day for 62 years.
- Napa Rose, the award-winning restaurant at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, has a 17,000-bottle wine cellar with more than 1,000 different labels and 80 wines available by the glass. The wine service ranks among the best in the country, with more than 30 certified sommeliers, including five who are certified at advanced level.
Calendar of Events
Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend (spring)
Disneyland Resort becomes Never Land for a magical weekend especially for fairies and princesses. It starts with a family 5K and kids' races and culminates with a 13.1-mile run that weaves you through Disneyland Resort. Just follow the second star to the right!
Disneyland Resort Half-Marathon Weekend (fall)
Chase your dreams at the Happiest Race on Earth for the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend. Imagination is your destination on this 13.1-mile course that winds through the city of Anaheim, California and the Disneyland Resort. Run through Sleeping Beauty Castle and discover the treasures that lie in Disney California Adventure Park while high-fiving your favourite Disney Characters along the way. There's a little magic around every corner for the whole family!
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort (September/October)
The Happiest Place on Earth gets spookier during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. Creep on over and meet up with the Disney villains—plus Mickey Mouse and some of his Disney Character friends, all dressed up in their Halloween best. And be sure to check out special fun in Disneyland Park, like Haunted Mansion Holiday, Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy and, on select nights, Mickey's Halloween Party*.
For even more "treats," head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where a Halloween-spiced Mad T Party offers up some ghoulish surprises. And as always, the staff of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ is positively dying for you to drop in. Too scary? Shift gears and cruise over to Cars Land for some laughs. Or, if you need a night-light, catch a performance of the spectacular World of Color.
*Space is limited. Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only for the specific theme park, event date and hours, while supplies last.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort (November to January)
The holiday season transforms the entire Disneyland Resort into a winter wonderland. Hundreds of thousands of lights glisten, fireworks burst to the sounds of the season and Disney Characters don their most festive apparel. Gather the generations to share the joy, warmth and wonder of The Merriest Place On Earth. Event highlights:
- Gaze at the snow-capped towers of Sleeping Beauty Castle as it shimmers with icicles and lights.
- Rejoice with "it's a small world" Holiday, and embrace holiday festivities around the globe.
- Experience A Christmas Fantasy Parade, where favourite characters join Santa in a musical extravaganza.
- Behold the "Believe... In Holiday Magic" fireworks show as it builds to a crescendo of bursting colours and falling snow.
- See what mischief Jack Skellington and pals are up to in Haunted Mansion Holiday.
Top Sights and Sounds
Don't miss the classic attractions at Disneyland Park
Renowned as "The Happiest Place on Earth," Disneyland Park is Walt Disney's original theme park and the centrepiece of the Disneyland Resort. Covering 85-acres, it has grown over the past six decades to include eight familiar themed "lands" including Main Street, U.S.A., Adventureland, Frontierland, New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Mickey's Toontown and Tomorrowland.
Featuring more than 60 adventures and attractions, Disneyland Park boasts some of the most quintessential Disney theme park experiences in the world including classics such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room, "it's a small world," Matterhorn Bobsleds and Indiana Jones Adventure.
Six ways to enjoy Disney California Adventure Park
Disney California Adventure Park, located across from Disneyland Park, offers something for everyone – from the thrill seeker to the guest who likes to play after dark. Here are six themed itineraries to try – and build upon – for an upcoming visit to Disney California Adventure Park.
Thrill Seekers Adventure – Disney California Adventure Park is a thrill seeker's paradise. This itinerary is packed with flying, spinning, screaming, soaring and racing fun that any thrill seeker would love.
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror
- California Screamin'
- Soarin' Over California
- Silly Symphony Swings
- Goofy's Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
The Show Stopper – This itinerary is worthy of an encore. From A Whole New World to World of Color, Disney California Adventure Park features some of the best entertainment the Disneyland Resort has to offer. Head down the rabbit hole or be immersed in storytelling as nearly 1,200 fountains light up the night with these interactive, immersive shows.
- Disney's Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular
- Red Car News Boys
- Five & Dime
- Ursula's Grotto, Sorcerer's Workshop (Disney Animation Building)
- Pixar Play Parade
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- Mad T Party
- World of Color
- Live music on Paradise Pier (At the gazebo near Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill)
The Night Cap – When the sun goes down, Disney California Adventure Park sets the stage for a magical, nighttime experience. Watch as Cars Land flips the switch from day to night and enjoy the illumination of Route 66 with its amazing neon signs. Don't miss a twinkling view of the skyline from the top of Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror and catch all the fun, music and games at Mad T Party.
- Cars Land Neon Lighting
- Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant or Golden Vine Winery, with reserved viewing for World of Color
- Carthay Circle Lounge
- Twilight Zone® Tower of Terror
- Hot Chocolate, Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
- Mad T Party
- World of Color
Nature Lovers – This itinerary invites nature lovers to "branch out" and experience the beautiful horticulture that spreads across Disney California Adventure Park. More than 450 trees were planted in Cars Land alone, and the addition of trees throughout the park adds shade for more guest comfort. From the tall pines around Grizzly Mountain to the small cacti in Cars Land, guests will enjoy all the beautiful surroundings in the park.
- Golden State Winery Cork Oak at the Golden Vine Winery (Pacific Wharf)
- Grizzly Peak Pine Trees (Grizzly Peak)
- Ficus Auriculate – Roxburgh Fig ("a bug's land")
- Cars Land "Ironwood" Tree – Olneya Tesota
- Cars Land Claret Cup Cactus
A Day with Character – Getting up close and personal with favourite characters is one of the best ways to enjoy a day at Disney California Adventure Park. Guests will enjoy being immersed in the stories of classic Disney characters and Pixar pals, plus there are many opportunities to greet favourite characters. Guests may talk with Crush, sing along with Minnie and go under the sea with Ariel on this character-filled itinerary.
- Greet Lightning McQueen and Mater
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Mania!
- Pixar Play Parade
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail with Russell and Dug from Disney•Pixar's Up
- Turtle Talk with Crush at Disney Animation Building
- The Beast's Library, Sorcerer's Workshop, at Disney Animation Building
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Ariel's Grotto Princess Character Dining
Child's Play Tour – This itinerary is a good gift for parents and grandparents who are entertaining younger guests. These attractions are fun for all ages and cover the entire park. Whether it's square-dancing at Mater's Junkyard Jamboree or playing at bug's eye-level in "a bug's land," there are so many places to make memories together for the entire family.
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree (Cars Land)
- Instant Concert … Just Add Water, daytime fountain show at Paradise Bay with Maestro Goofy
- Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
- Flik's Flyers
- King Triton's Carousel
- Golden Zephyr
- Games of the Boardwalk featuring beloved Disney characters
- Toy Story Mania!
- Animation Academy (Disney Animation Building)
Magical mealtimes with favourite Disney Characters
For guaranteed fun, make a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner with the Disney characters. It's a leisurely way to enjoy a delicious meal and a time with the characters as they stop by each table for photos and autographs.
Here are a few ways you can dine with the Disney characters:
- Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park, Plaza Inn. Enjoy a morning feast at this breakfast buffet in Disneyland Park with Minnie Mouse and her pals. A delicious assortment of breakfast items includes an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet and generous omelettes cooked to order. Plaza Inn has seating inside and outside on the patio. Breakfast daily. Park admission is required (plus cost of breakfast). (American, $$)
- Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration, Ariel's Grotto. This royal dining experience in Disney California Adventure Park is hosted by some of Disney's favourite princesses including Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Open daily for breakfast and lunch (and dinner without characters). Park admission is required (plus cost of breakfast, lunch or dinner). (American, $$$)
- Chip 'n Dale Critter Breakfast, Storytellers Café, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Chip and Dale host this delicious breakfast buffet that also has items from the menu, such as Mickey Mouse waffles. And everyone likes to start the day with a sing-along with their favourite chipmunks. Breakfast daily. (American, $$)
- Goofy's Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel. Enjoy breakfast and dinner with Goofy and his pals at this all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurant. Breakfast includes Mickey Mouse waffles, omelettes made to order and Goofy's Famous Peanut Butter Pizza. The dinner buffet features carved prime rib and fish as well as several other entrées, a dessert bar and salad bar. Breakfast and dinner daily. (American, $$$)
- Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends, Disney's PCH Grill, Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. The Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends is a lively character dining experience that features a bountiful breakfast buffet filled with morning delights. Snap photos, practice hula hooping and hang ten with some of your favourite Disney characters! Scrumptious breakfast specialties include flatbreads from the wood-burning oven, grilled breast of chicken with roasted garlic sauce and signature chilaquiles with shredded beef, salsa verde and queso fresco. Breakfast daily. (American, $$)
All the Resort's a stage!
Disneyland Resort guests enjoy a variety of live performances, and many youngsters get their first taste of live theatre in Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. Even with all the spectacular rides and attractions in the parks, a Disneyland Resort guest could spend a full day and night simply enjoying the shows, large and small.
Throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, guests encounter parades, dance parties, street performances, musical groups and live shows virtually at every turn. A full list of entertainment is available each day at the park entrances and may include the following:
At Disneyland Park:
- Mickey and the Magical Map – The show, presented on the Fantasyland Theatre stage, features Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters in a dazzling adventure filled with music, fun and special effects.
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade – Presented daily, it features beloved Disney characters performing to a variety of rhythms and musical styles.
- Fantasmic! – The spectacular long-running show features Disney characters and magical images projected on water, presented on the Rivers of America in Frontierland.
- Jedi Training Academy at Tomorrowland Terrace
- Fantasy Faire, near Sleeping Beauty Castle, features live shows that are presented in the Royal Theatre.
- Nighttime fireworks spectaculars, including Fantasy in the Sky, light up the sky above Disneyland Park.
At Disney California Adventure Park:
- World of Color – The innovative and immersive nighttime spectacular presented on Paradise Bay combines water, colour, fire, music and animation.
- Disney's Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular – The thrilling, live stage adaptation of Aladdin, is presented in the Hyperion Theater.
- Pixar Play Parade – The lively playtime parade performs daily, with favourite Disney•Pixar pals.
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! – Mickey Mouse is joined by favourite Disney Junior show characters, including Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First.
- "For the First Time in Forever" – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Guests may sing along with popular Frozen songs at the Crown Jewel Theatre of Arendelle.
Parade routes and theatrical venues aren't the only places where Disneyland Resort guests encounter live entertainment. There are magical encounters with live Disney and Disney•Pixar characters, and the parks and Downtown Disney District are filled with many other energetic and talented performers.
The royal treatment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
At the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disneyland Park, little girls — 3 to 12 years old — can be transformed from head to toe into little princesses by a Fairy Godmother-in-Training. With an elaborate hair style, elegant princess accessories and exciting make-up, your little girl will feel like royalty.
Your heroic boy can fend off imaginary dragons, save fanciful damsels and feel like a noble young man with sensational sword, shield and sleek hairstyling included in the Knight Package.
Discover two amazing Theme Parks — the recently expanded Disney California Adventure Park featuring Cars Land and the one-and-only original Disneyland Park with its world-famous attractions and beloved Disney Characters.
Don’t miss your chance to see the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration dazzle before it ends on September 5. It’s going to be a spectacular summer as we say “goodbye” to special nighttime entertainment like the amazing Disneyland Forever fireworks and heartwarming World of Color: Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney. Be here as the historic Diamond Celebration comes to a dazzling close!
At Disneyland Park, discover new and updated Star Wars™ experiences that bring you closer to the epic saga than ever before. Embark on new adventures, visit locations from the movies, meet favourite characters, view movie props and shop for merchandise. And, at Super Hero HQ in Tomorrowland, you can come face-to-face with some of the greatest heroes in the universe including Spider-Man while also discovering the super hero in yourself.
In Disney California Adventure Park, Luigi and his cousins demonstrate the dances of their Italian hometown in Cars Land at the all-new Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters. Guests will be immersed in the emotional journey of Anna and Elsa with all of the excitement of live theatre in Frozen – Live at the Hyperion, a new musical based on Disney’s animated blockbuster film.
Be sure to plan enough time to experience the entire world of fun and enchantment at Disneyland Resort!
Theme Park admission is required. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time. All entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. ©Disney·Pixar