The Barceló Maya Grand Resort complex comprises 2004 rooms which are distributed throughout four hotels: Barceló Maya Beach, Maya Caribe, Maya Colonial and Maya Tropical. It's an enchanting place for families, couples, singles, groups of friends and conventions where guests can enjoy the benefits of a 24-hour all inclusive.
- 78 km from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- beach front
- 479 rooms
- renovated in 2014
- 8 à la carte
- 4 buffets
- 4 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 9 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 7 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- 3 à la carte meals per 7 night stay. Other restrictions may apply
- Guests who stay at the Maya Tropical can access the following sections: Colonial, Beach, and Caribe
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Best resort on the Mayan Riviera ??????
Glad we knew things could be better & stuck up for ourselves!
- See all reviews for this hotel