Pamper yourself at Hotel Marina El Cid Riviera Maya, combining colonial and modern styles. Enjoy wide expanses of white sand, clear waters with spectacular underwater life, ideal for snorkelling and diving at the Puerto Morelos National Reef Park located in front of the hotel.
- On the ocean, 19km from Cancun Int'l Airport and 30km from Playa Del Carmen.
- beach front
- 350 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Waiter service at pool and beach
- Pillow menu
- Use of tennis courts, racquets and balls
- Kids Club (ages 4-12) 9am to 9pm
- Fitness Centre
- Non-motorized water sports
- Added Value: For minimum 5 night stays, guests will receive a $600 MegaPass.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Definitely will go back and always via Westjet Vacations
Beautiful resort, fantastic kids club
Perfecto! Already planning to return.
Okay resort...caters to Club Platinum people. Too isolated. Construction starting soon.
- See all reviews for this hotel