Located in the paradise of Mexico's Riviera Maya on the Caribbean shore, Grand Bahia Principe Tulum's natural exotic surroundings create an adventurous resort with an array of family-friendly activities. This grand complex offers activities designed to keep guests entertained at the pools, on the beach or throughout the resort.
- Located on a 1 km long beach partially protected by a reef, 105km from Cancun Int'l Airport and 19km from Tulum.
- beach front
- 978 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- 3 à la carte dinners for 7 night stays and 4 à la carte dinners for a 10 night stay per week (reservations required, dress code in effect, long pants for men)
- Free entrance to the discotheque in “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included
- Non-motorized water sports (1 hour per person/day)
- Use of bicycles (1 hour per person/day)
- Kids club ages 4-12
- Access to Grand Bahia Principe Coba Services (with the exception of Clubs, main buffets and gourmet restaurants)
- Guests will benefit from a 50% reduction in green fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Course. Tee times to be arranged at check in. Golf cart is mandatory and is included in the rate of green fees. Valid for travel until October 31, 2017
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 78% of guests recommend this hotel.
If your looking for a nice resort, KEEP LOOKING. This is not for you!
We loved our stay. Everything was amazing and staff was super friendly. Definitely going back
We loved everything about our stay and can't wait to come back!
- See all reviews for this hotel