This beautiful resort is built on a spectacular estate next to the sea with access to the white sandy beaches of “Kantenah”. Enjoy spacious and elegant gardens, tropical vegetation and an extensive network of paths and wooden bridges
- 80 km from Cancun International Airport, 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen, 7 minutes from the village of Akumal
- beach front
The Grand Palladium White Sand Resort and Spa's Mediterranean à la carte restaurant, Mare Nostrum, will be undergoing renovations between July 1 through September to provide new and exciting alternatives to guests. Their Japanese à la carte restaurant, Sumptuori, will also be undergoing renovations starting September 16 to December 1, 2016. While the restaurants are being renovated, guests will be able to access the menu at Grand Palladium White Sand's La Hacienda Buffet during dinner service. Every effort will be made to assure minimal inconvenience to guests during the refurbishment period.
- 324 rooms
- 9 à la carte
- 5 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 2 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 8 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Full use of all 26 restaurants and bars within the 4 Grand Palladium properties (excluding The Royal Suites)
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, paddleboats, boogie boards and catamarans
- Guests staying at the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort and Spa enjoy free access to all the bars and restaurants in the complex, except those located at The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved our stay and are returning in June.
Staff is the best!
Need to improve customer service!!
Good family resort, but rooms outdated.
- See all reviews for this hotel