The Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa is located in one of the most touristic areas in the Mexican Caribbean: the Mayan Riviera. Built on a beachfront estate of over 1.220.000 m2, this Resort offers amazing views of the Caribbean Sea along an 800 meter long beach of fine, white sands.
- Located in the Mayan Riviera just south of Puerto Aventuras. 32km from Playa del Carmen, 95km from Cancun and 30km from Tulum.
- beach front
The Grand Palladium White Sand Resort and Spa will start an improvement project in August and is anticipated to be completed by end of 2016. They will undergo refurbishments to accommodations, the lobby and lobby bar as well as a couple of restaurants. Every effort will be made to assure minimal inconvenience to guests during the refurbishment period.
September to December 2016 the lobby and lobby bar will be refurbished with a modern décor.
August and October 2016 several rooms will be refreshed and will receive new furniture and upgraded décor.
The Grand Palladium White Sand's Mediterranean à la carte restaurant, Mare Nostrum, will be undergoing renovations between July 1 through September to provide new and exciting alternatives to guests. Their Japanese à la carte restaurant, Sumptuori, will be undergoing renovations starting September 16 to December 1. While the restaurant is being renovated, guests will be able to access the menu at Grand Palladium White Sand's La Hacienda Buffet during dinner service.
- 264 rooms
- 9 à la carte
- 4 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 7 bars
- 1 nightclub
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 8 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Guests staying at the Grand Palladium White Sand Resort and Spa enjoy free access to all the bars and restaurants in the complex, except those located at The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium.
- Only Royal Suites guests have access to those Royal Suites Facilities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel.
It was an excellent office getaway for a week. Great value.
Will return as an entire family. Something for everyone!!
BEST STAY EVER!! GREAT LOCATION AND STAFF!!!
My 6 yr old boys says this is the best vacation he ever had......yes he had visited a lot of places.
Disappointing Food and Service
- See all reviews for this hotel