The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel & Spa is situated in an outstanding location surrounded by nature, with a Mayan ruin, beautiful beaches with white sand, transparent clear waters and coral reefs… a paradise in the Caribbean which makes the hotel totally unique.
Discover and enjoy the wide range of available activities and sports. In the evenings, don’t miss the different shows and live music offered by our entertainments team, and if you like to dance, why not visit the AK disco with the best rhythms around.
- 81km from Cancun Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 504 rooms
- 8 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- 3 à la carte meals per 7 night stay
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 79% of guests recommend this hotel.
Would recommend this resort.
We loved our stay except for the beds and pillows and the smoking!!!!
Single or Family this is the place 5 stars
A good first experience with 'all inclusives'.
- See all reviews for this hotel