This resort is a nature lover's paradise: its beautiful beaches lead into crystal clear water and the largest coral reef on the Mayan Riviera where visitors can snorkel and scuba dive. There is a cenote (natural cave) and Mayan ruins on the property which blends with the architecture influenced by ancient Mayan designs.
- 81km from Cancun Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 504 rooms
- 8 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- 3 à la carte meals per 7 night stay
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 79% of guests recommend this hotel.
Would recommend this resort.
We loved our stay except for the beds and pillows and the smoking!!!!
Single or Family this is the place 5 stars
A good first experience with 'all inclusives'.
- See all reviews for this hotel