This resort is a nature lover's paradise: its beautiful beaches lead into crystal clear water and the largest coral reef on the Mayan Riviera where visitors can snorkel and scuba dive. There is a cenote (natural cave) and Mayan ruins on the property which blends with the architecture influenced by ancient Mayan designs.
- 81km from Cancun Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 504 rooms
- 8 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- 3 à la carte meals per 7 night stay
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 89% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing! Can't wait for my third visit to this resort.
Would recommend this resort.
We loved our stay except for the beds and pillows and the smoking!!!!
Single or Family this is the place 5 stars
- See all reviews for this hotel