The 424-room, family-friendly Iberostar Paraiso Beach is an all-inclusive resort located halfway between Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen in Riviera Maya. This holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape.
- 424 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 8 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids club
- Entrance to nightclub
- Unlimited access to the facilities at sister hotel Iberostar Paraiso del Mar. Day pass from 9am to 6pm included at Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel (transportation not included)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
Best vacation of my life, Mayan Riviera was beautiful, we will be back next year.
No complaints :)
Great time but most uncomfortable bed ever!!
think in big IBEROSTAR dont lose your money no complain
- See all reviews for this hotel