The IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Paraiso is the ultimate adults-only luxury resort with the IBEROSTAR Grand Collection. Oceanfront resort offers exceptional service and impeccable attention to detail. You also receive exchange privileges with the other hotels in the IBEROSTAR Playa Paraíso Golf & Spa Complex with access to 19 restaurants & 19 bars!
Adults only 18+
- 43km from Cancun Int'l Airport.
Please be advised that the IBEROSTAR Playa Paraiso Golf Course will be hosting the 2016 World Amateur Golf Championship and will be closed to guests September 9 - 25, 2016. During this time the golf course will provide complimentary transportation two times daily to and from the IBEROSTAR Cancun Golf Course.
- 310 suites
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- Beach/pool concierge service
- Butler service
- Use of fitness facilities
- Added Value: Guests of Iberostar Grand Paraiso Hotel will receive 1 complimentary round of golf per person for 3 to 4 nights stay, 2 complimentary rounds of golf per person for 5 to 13 nights stay at Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club.
- A fee will be charged for any additional rounds of golf. The complimentary rounds are not transferable and the use of a golf cart is mandatory and not included.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
Over Promised and Under Delivered with Average Service.
We loved everything. Our maid was fabulous.
Great resort with below standard food
Specialy restaurants are substandard
Excellent, Relaxing Adult Only All-Inclusive
- See all reviews for this hotel