Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda combines a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, the ultimate in spa treatments, and a relaxed ambience. This family friendly All-Inclusive elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island.
- 53km from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
The Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda will undergo regular preventive maintenance in the Family Concierge pool and restaurant areas of the resort. The Family Concierge swimming pool and adjacent Olio restaurant will be closed from September 1 - October 1, 2016. During this time the pool area which hosts the Family Concierge Superior Suite categories will be assigned for Family Concierge guests. Pool services will include snack and bar service and the use of Bali beds. Also, the main pool at La Esmeralda – where the pirate ship is located – will have Bali beds reserved for the exclusive use of Family Concierge guests.
- 510 suites
- 9 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Activities include kayaking, snorkeling equipment and scuba demos
- Resort Credit Pure Freedom Instant Savings 2016
- Travel till December 23, 2016 and receive up to 1500USD in Resort Credit
- Stay 4 to 6 nights and receive 550USD in Resort Credit
- Stay 7 or more nights and receive 1500USD in Resort Credit
- Credits are issued per room per stay and may be applied to hotel goods, services and excursions. Rules and restrictions apply.
- Promotion, prices and applicable services are subject to change without notice.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Paradisus was a bit of Paradise
Best resort we have stayed in, beautiful, luxury beyond belief
- See all reviews for this hotel