An icon of old-world luxury and Hawaiian grace, this hotel was built in 1901 and has undergone a $17 million renovation. Enjoy "Heavenly" amenities and products, historical tours, and a lei greeting upon arrival.
- Beachfront on Kalakaua Ave, 9 miles from Honolulu Int'l Airport
- 794 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A daily resort fee of $34.55 USD per room per day will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Highspeed WiFi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed WiFi on Island (Complimentary rental of battery powered mobile WiFi hotspot; 1 per room per stay)
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet
- Moana shopping tote bag
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- Daily Ki Kilo Yoga class
- One 4"x 6" photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Daily Cultural Activities inclusing lei making, historical tours, ukulele and hula lessons
- Children 5 and under eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and from Children's menu in designated outlets. Children 6-12 eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and Children's menu in desginated outlets with one paying adult per child
- Sea Life Park - Buy 1 get 1 free entrance
- Aqua Aerobics Class (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- $5 discount on admission to the guided Iolana Palace tour
- Complimentary 15-minute surfing instruction - sand demonstration
- Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards Men and Women Apparel at Sheraton Waikiki (does not apply to discounted items)
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
the gorgeous moana surfrider....
My First Trip to Hawaii
Old World Charm, for a Price.
- See all reviews for this hotel