A full service hotel offering great value and a fantastic location for getting around on foot or public transportation.
- In Waikiki, 2 blocks to the beach, 16km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
The Ohana Waikiki East will be undergoing renovations in preparations for the new Osteria Apetito restaurant. Renovations will commence mid-March until Fall of 2017 and will take place Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Some noise may be expected with this project; however every effort will be made to minimize any impact to guests.
- 441 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$15.00 USD plus tax per room per night
- Unlimited rides on the Waikiki Trolley Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Internet Access
- Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 15 minutes)
- In-room coffee and tea daily
- Use of in-room safe
- Local weekday newspaper
- Exclusively For You shopping and dining discount coupon book
- Fitness room access
- OHANA Hotels souvenir nylon drawstring beach bag (one per room)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
I would totally recommend this hotel!
we loved all the thing easy to us!
- See all reviews for this hotel