This moderate hotel just completed a $6.6 million renovation. Guest rooms are completely new and have been redone in a refined tropical theme, reflecting Hawaii's rich cultural history. With its great location in Waikiki, the beach, shopping, dining and entertainment are within easy walking distance.
- On Kuhio Avenue in Waikiki, 2 blocks to the beach and 15km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 327 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
- facilities for the hearing impaired
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$15.00 USD plus tax per room per night
- Unlimited rides on the Waikiki Trolley Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Internet Access
- Local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada (first 15 minutes)
- In-room coffee and tea daily
- Use of in-room safe
- Local weekday newspaper
- Exclusively For You shopping and dining discount coupon book
- Fitness room access
- OHANA Hotels souvenir nylon drawstring beach bag (one per room)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
clean, basic, great for families or groups...
Repeat Honolulu traveller
- See all reviews for this hotel