Enjoy this newly renovated property's amenities, like the hip bar and restaurant by the pool. Close to shops, restaurants and the International Marketplace. The décor of the newly renovated rooms is a modern take on vintage Hawaii with a tropical motif.
- On Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki, across the street from the beach and next to the International Marketplace, 16km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 496 rooms
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 19
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber will be introducing a Waikiki Connection Fee for all new bookings made from September 1, 2016 onwards for travel starting January 1, 2017.
$20.00 USD (plus tax) per room/per night paid directly to the hotel. The Waikiki Connection Fee will include:
- Unlimited rides on exclusive Waikiki Connection Trolley to Diamond Head and Downtown Honolulu
- Local and Long distance calls to the US and Canada (up to 60 minutes)
- Beachcomber souvenir drawstring bag (one per room, per stay)
- Exclusively For You shopping and dining discount coupon book
- Spa La Cure Exclusive offer (upgrade to organic oil with purchase of regular massage)
- Admission for Two Adults to Honolulu Museum of Art
- Admission for children 4-12 years old, with each paid adult, to Waikiki Aquarium
- Use of Business Centre in lobby
- Fruit infused water in lobby
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Can't wait to return this year!
Heaven on Earth!
Miss Hawaii already!
- See all reviews for this hotel